Gone too soon, God gets another angel

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
RIP Aaron Hernandez, man, citizen, father, athlete, son, maybe a brother, most likely a cousin.

Sad day. My sympathies go out to his family, friends, accessories, and anyone else who was not impacted by his killing.

Ave Mariaaaaaa

Suicide? Nah. This has Cena written all over it.

Where was he during the events? He could have been hired by Brady & it sure is convenient that he has been written off of WWE television for a bit. What's wrong John, need time for the trail to go cold?

Either way. His tombstone should read "He fumbled the ball of life." Get cracking on that marble.

injury-report-aaron-hernandez-deceased-listed-as-doubtful-for-patriots-19384644.png

Барбоса;5686211 said:
Mustn't have been too happy about having two murders taken off his accomplishments so he decided to add one more.

That's the Patriot way.

Still didn't choke as hard as the Falcons.

Truth

I can guarantee that God isn't touching this one with a ten foot pole.

Now is not the time for Catholic priest molestation jokes. A man just died.

See guys? Sometimes suicide is the best option.

If I can get Brady's email address will you repeatedly pass that message along.

who is Aron Fernandez ?

Former cricket player who got suspended for not having a vagina.

Yes, I would assume having a penis would get you suspended from playing cricket as well.

I may be out of context on this one.

He does join the 27 club.

I had to look this up. I thought it would be more interesting than what it is. Still, interesting coincidence.

3 years into his sentence and he cheats the system. True Patriot.

Still not as horrible of a human being as Brady.

Suicide? Nah. This has Cena written all over it.

Where was he during the events? He could have been hired by Brady & it sure is convenient that he has been written off of WWE television for a bit. What's wrong John, need time for the trail to go cold?

Either way. His tombstone should read "He fumbled the ball of life." Get cracking on that marble.

This is what happens when one Masshole meets another Masshole.

Too bad. I thought he'd hang around longer.

I see what you did there.

Belicheck is always messing with the injury report to throw off the competition.

So apparently in Massachusetts, if a person is being tried, or has been convicted and is in the process of an appeal, and dies before it is settled, the person is considered to be "not guilty".

If this goes through, not only would Hernandez have died being considered "not guilty", but that would mean all $15 Million of his guaranteed contract with the New England Patriots would need to be paid. That means his daughter and fiance would get the $15 Million.

It also means that the family of Odin Lloyd, the man he was convicted of killing, would likely either not be able to, or have an extremely hard time filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the estate of Aaron Hernandez.

In essence, while Hernandez may have gotten his family money, the family who deserves the money due to the death of their loved one that Hernandez indeed caused would not be able to get anything.

So apparently in Massachusetts, if a person is being tried, or has been convicted and is in the process of an appeal, and dies before it is settled, the person is considered to be "not guilty".

If this goes through, not only would Hernandez have died being considered "not guilty", but that would mean all $15 Million of his guaranteed contract with the New England Patriots would need to be paid. That means his daughter and fiance would get the $15 Million.

It also means that the family of Odin Lloyd, the man he was convicted of killing, would likely either not be able to, or have an extremely hard time filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the estate of Aaron Hernandez.

In essence, while Hernandez may have gotten his family money, the family who deserves the money due to the death of their loved one that Hernandez indeed caused would not be able to get anything.

Wasn't Odin Lloyd his finance's brother or something? So technically it's still going to his family.

People also act like Llyod wasn't a gangster thug with Hernandez. Hernandez just screwed him over.

Hernandez is a thug but it's kind of poetic that he killed himself to get his daughter that money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back