Goldberg on Samoa Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OchoaSTL

Bill Goldberg did a promotional interview today for the WFA MMA PPV show on July 22nd in which he will be announcing. Goldberg made several references to TNA during the interview. Below are some of the highlights.

Goldberg said that he has no plans to join the TNA roster anytime in the near future. He said that there would have to be extensive negotiations and seemed like he wanted a deal similar to the one that they gave Sting.

He confirmed that Sting did speak with him about coming out of retirement.

Goldberg said that TNA does not have the budget to be anything more than a smaller wrestling company.

He said that TNA needs help in talent, production, as well as a better time slot. He went on to comment that he would love to see TNA get a better time slot on Spike.

When asked about Samoa Joe, Goldberg said that he would “break his neck.”

Yeah OK Bill. You keep telling yourself that.

Like I said in another thread... based on how the wrestling business works, if Goldberg finally signs with TNA... I won't be surprise to see that storyline and probably, Goldberg ending Samoa Joe's streak.

TNA ROCKS!

if Goldberg ends the streak, you know how many pissed off fans there would be? Hell, Joe would be pissed too. It'll never happen.

Joes a fat piece of shit. I'd take Bill over him even if Bill is a joke.

Joe is fat. But he can work circles around most guys with a bodybuilding physique. INCLUDING AND ESPECIALLY GOLDBERG.

Governmentuser85 said:
Joes a fat piece of shit. I'd take Bill over him even if Bill is a joke.

Joe is the best wrestler in TNA. He makes Goldberg look like Xzibit's return of pimp my a ride. A.K.A a motherfucking joke.

Praise me posters

C-Man said:
Joe is the best wrestler in TNA. He makes Goldberg look like Xzibit's return of pimp my a ride. A.K.A a motherfucking joke.

Praise me posters

Yes best in TNA. Thats not saying much.

Governmentuser85 said:
Yes best in TNA. Thats not saying much.

Your one of those WWE fans that didn't know smack about ECW and once Vince and the WWE bought it you suck his D!@K and believed his bullcrap that ECW was the Sh!t! I bet once the WWE buys TNA you will think it was hot and start chanting T-N-A! when something amazing happens! But You'll never understand what ECW is all about and what TNA is all about!

gamehead said:
Your one of those WWE fans that didn't know smack about ECW and once Vince and the WWE bought it you suck his D!@K and believed his bullcrap that ECW was the Sh!t! I bet once the WWE buys TNA you will think it was hot and start chanting T-N-A! when something amazing happens! But You'll never understand what ECW is all about and what TNA is all about!

I was watching ECW on the spanish network back in like 95 idiot. And whats tna about? Taking former WWE or WCW guys that couldnt cut it at the show and make them champ when Jeff Jarrets on vacation?

Governmentuser85 said:
I was watching ECW on the spanish network back in like 95 idiot. And whats tna about? Taking former WWE or WCW guys that couldnt cut it at the show and make them champ when Jeff Jarrets on vacation?
Man, don't be an idiot your whole life. TNA's best talent are not the familiar faces from WWE/WCW. It's TNA's originals that people like myself like.

Gaijin Khan said:
Man, don't be an idiot your whole life. TNA's best talent are not the familiar faces from WWE/WCW. It's TNA's originals that people like myself like.

I didnt know the following were TNA Original's

Sting,Christian, Double J, Road dogg and billy gunn, Kevin Nash,The Dudley Boys, Scott Stiener,Gail Kim,Jeff Hardy,Jerry Lynn,Raven,Rhino,Prime Time Elix Skipper,K-Kwik,Simon Diamond, Spike Dudley,Christy Hemme,Konnan,James Mitchell.

Governmentuser85 said:
I didnt know the following were TNA Original's

Sting,Christian, Double J, Road dogg and billy gunn, Kevin Nash,The Dudley Boys, Scott Stiener,Gail Kim,Jeff Hardy,Jerry Lynn,Raven,Rhino,Prime Time Elix Skipper,K-Kwik,Simon Diamond, Spike Dudley,Christy Hemme,Konnan,James Mitchell.

Was AJ Styles ever in WWE, what about Sting, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe, Senshi! All wrestling promotions have people from other promotions. The WWE has Bokker T who made it big in WCW, Ric Flair made it big in the NWA, Mick Foley in WCW and ECW, even WWE's two champs came from somewhere else RVD in ECW and Rey Mysterio from ECW and WCW and also HALL OF FAMER the late great Eddie Guerrero came from WCW! So you can't just say TNA takes other talent.

gamehead said:
Was AJ Styles ever in WWE, what about Sting, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe, Senshi! All wrestling promotions have people from other promotions. The WWE has Bokker T who made it big in WCW, Ric Flair made it big in the NWA, Mick Foley in WCW and ECW, even WWE's two champs came from somewhere else RVD in ECW and Rey Mysterio from ECW and WCW and also HALL OF FAMER the late great Eddie Guerrero came from WCW! So you can't just say TNA takes other talent.

Eddie came from ECW. And they do. So does WWE. Thats why im a ECW fan. Old ECW. But I havent giving up on the new ECW yet.

gamehead said:
Looks like there's one thing we could agree on!

lol Its cool. Just a different opinion. Thats what makes wrestling great. Im happy theres atleast another promotion to make Vince work. Just dont like TNA and prolly never will. Well maybe if they got rid of the six sided ring I'd watch.

Governmentuser85 said:
lol Its cool. Just a different opinion. Thats what makes wrestling great. Im happy theres atleast another promotion to make Vince work. Just dont like TNA and prolly never will. Well maybe if they got rid of the six sided ring I'd watch.

I understand, my brothers the same way!

I like the six-sided ring. That's what made me watch when it was on FSN. It makes the ring a bit bigger, and gives more room for different moves.

DakotaDave said:
I like the six-sided ring. That's what made me watch when it was on FSN. It makes the ring a bit bigger, and gives more room for different moves.

Do you watch it on Spike TV?

Yes, I do! Let me spell it out to you....W-H-E-N I 1-S-T
S-T-A-R-T-E-D W-A-T-C-H-I-N-G, I T-H-O-U-G-H-T I-T
W-A-S I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G!

DakotaDave said:
Yes, I do! Let me spell it out to you....W-H-E-N I 1-S-T
S-T-A-R-T-E-D W-A-T-C-H-I-N-G, I T-H-O-U-G-H-T I-T
W-A-S I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G!

LOL, your funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread