• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gold Rush Discussion: The Elite vs. Live Mas [HIAC Fatal Four Way] (World Title)

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Constantine (c) vs. Ty Burna vs. Matt Tastic vs. Mikey Stormrage​

rnRXgVI.gif

This match has been a year in the making: the last remanent of the super faction that has plagued WZCW throughout much of 2014 and the beginning of 2015, The Elite, take on two men who’ve been at the forefront of the battle and were the entire reason the Elite formed in the first place, Team Live Mas. However, this match isn’t under tag team rules: it is a Fatal Four Way inside the career-shortening Hell in a Cell for the biggest prize in the industry, the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. Tensions are at an all-time high not only against the opposing team but also between team-mates as the desire to become the best rips apart the very fabric of this amazing feud.

Does the reigning champion (the man who successfully completed the Elite X gauntlet to get to this point) Constantine find a way to walk still the best or will Matt Tastic reclaim his gold back and continue the dream run no-one believed he could achieve? Maybe it’s Ty Burna, arguably the greatest superstar in WZCW history and the longest-reigning WZCW champion, walks out with the only thing that he has ever cared about inside the match he initially brought into WZCW? Or will the highly-unlikely underdog Mikey Stormrage prove to the world that he is more than the other guy in every memorable tag team and moment in WZCW, defying all the odds?

Whatever the result, this match will not be for the faint of heart!

So many factors. Let me see...

Ty Burna will always have that intimidation factor. Having an unprecedented year-long reign, even back in the "yesteryears", will give you an aura like nothing else. Always highly competitive and when he brings it, you better fucking pray you've written the best piece... however, Ty is trying something a little different with his character. Still in the earlier stages and he wasn't able to win the World title on two separate occasions but now seems like the time someone would start to find a groove and a potential home run could happen here.

Constantine's been on a tear through WZCW, especially after the Elite X gauntlet. He took down Matt Tastic's dream run, one which looked to be unstoppable. Dave's has definitely unlocked something in Constantine. But, Dave took on Killjoy on his third consecutive World title defense. There is no rest for the wicked but that is very draining. It could've affected the match result for Killjoy... but Dave did complete an Elite X gauntlet. We'll see here.

As mentioned, Matt Tastic has been on an amazing World title run. In 2014, he managed to acquire the Elite X, Eurasian & World title, as well as the Lethal Lottery match, putting to bed that Killjoy was only ever good as a Mayhem competitor. He has been firing on all cylinders and almost defended his title three matches in a row against the best of the best right now. A valiant effort and on a personal note, his RP this week shows how much he's got left in the tank.

Mikey Stormrage is the wild-card, as is tradition with every Hell in a Cell Fatal Four Way World title match. He hasn't exactly done anything memorable as of late and I can't remember the last time Yaz put out an excellent RP (i.e. an RP of World Championship calibre). Yaz needs to write the best Mikey Stormrage RP ever to have a shot of winning. To win, Yaz needs to write possibly one of the greatest pieces in the fed of all-time. Yep, that's how badly (I feel) the odds are stacked against him.

----------------------------------------

Prediction: Matt Tastic reclaims the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship

However, Matt Tastic & Constantine have equal chance of winning this match, closely followed by Ty Burna (my official dark horse) - when was the last time Ty Burna became a dark horse? - and Mikey Stormrage is so left-field that it would take a miracle to pull this off. He might impress me and everyone else with his work but I have a lot of doubt about Yaz winning.

Prediction: Falkon licks flagpoles and my bae Snazzy Yazzy wins the world title after running a train on The Elite's mothers with the Harlem Globetrotters.

I'm the only one not on Creative in this match so of course I won't win. [/sarcasm]

My early pick for match of the night. Tastic was on such a roll, if he produces something as strong as his Kingdom Come and Lethal Lottery RP's he might reclaim the belt. Constantine would have enough difficulty with just Tastic, but Ty's in this too and he is nearly impossible to defeat when he is at his best. Odds are not in Mikey's favor although if Yaz comes up with the best Mikey RP ever, the win here could be the biggest upset in fed history (or at least since I joined anyway).... With no RP's to read I'm going with Constantine retaining and Ty as my secondary pick. Good luck and can't wait to read what you guys come up with.

I'd agree that this match seems to favor a heel coming out on top.

Either way, this seems to be the end of two eras with the eminent demise of The Elite and Live Mas hanging in the balance, I'm anxious to see how whoever writes this match brings all the tension to a head.

I'll go with Ty as a safe pick, because Hell in a Cell, but any of the 4 are capable of blowing our collective minds with a great RP and walking out with the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back