• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gold Rush Discussion: Kagura Ohzora (c) vs. elegANT (Elite X Title)

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
kFRcyMV.gif

Ever since Constantine completed the Elite X gauntlet (and subsequently losing the title shortly after), the Elite X Championship has bounced from one competitor to the next. Kagura Ohzora was the latest to capture the championship and has promised to do her best to be a proud, fighting champion. Her first challenge comes in the form of elegANT, the gentlemANT who earned his spot by defeating the monstrous Beard after falling short in the semi-finals of the Gold Rush tournament. elegANT looks to capture the title but also wishes to give the fans a very competitive, sporting match.

Will Kagura be the first champion in the last few weeks to successfully defend the title or will elegANT charm his way to victory?​

elegANT is probably one of the most fun and enjoyable characters here. A very simple gimmick that can be used in a variety of ways. Thriller's done some good work here, probably the best since he wrote as Phoenix during one of the earlier Gold Rush tournaments. He got knocked out but beat the Beard to get this shot. Pretty good odds for Thriller.

Kagura... well, not so much. Ech's been very up-and-down with Ohzora, not exactly gaining much momentum. Yes, Kagura is the current Elite X champ and she's shown some pretty good fighting spirit but Ech's been too inconsistent for me to place bets on him.

Prediction: elegANT becomes the new Elite X champion.

Looking forward to reading these. A really strong Kagura RP should get Ech the retention, but without having the RP's to read I have to go with elegANT taking the title based off momentum and what I've read during this cycle. Good luck to you both, should be a good read! :)

As much as I have enjoyed reading Kagura, elegANT has a good chance of coming out of this the Elite X champion. elegANT has always been fun to read and having worked with Thriller, I certainly believe that elegANT has an excellent chance of winning this one. However, I can never count Kagura out, that means it's going to be close.

elegANT ftw here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back