"God" and Carlito Caribbean Cool

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
I’m starting this post in reference to Carlito being the “lucky” Superstar to draw “God” in the Annual WZ Tag Team Tournament. This is not a protest, but more of an observation with a touch of criticism and a hint of thought provoking, for a lack of a better word, $#!+.

In history, there have been a few Superstars to win and / or hold the Tag Team Titles alone. Off the top of my head (because I don’t really know how one would look this up faster than going through every single…anyway) we saw Chris Benoit did it at the inaugural Taboo Tuesday against La Resistance. We sort of saw Kurt Angle do it, when he beat Samoa Joe in an All or Nothing match at Hard Justice 2007. I’m sure there are others, but I just can’t think of them right now.

In this year’s WZ Tag Team Tournament, Carlito, unfortunately drew a blank and drew no one for a partner and will ultimately lose his first round match. It never mattered who he would face as long as there were two of them. My “Dream Team” of Chyna and Awesome Kong could have destroyed Carlito, seriously.

I know Hogan was already paired up with Macho Man for the Mega Powers, but do you think Hogan and “God” could beat a Deuces Wild Team or even an established Tag Team?? I would think so.

Now I ask one question. Who in the history of Professional Wrestling / Sports Entertainment would have an actual chance to advance at least past the first round with “God” as a partner?? Ric Flair?? Ultimate Warrior?? Goldberg?? Someone who isn’t even in the tournament?? Share with the Zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back