Gimmicks that wwe need

thewrestleranurag900

Dark Match Winner
Ok the title says it all.I think wwe need The Joker (batman) type Gimmick who is much like The Undertaker and Mankind.He should be the ultimate heel.So what r ur picks?

Ever since Tommy Dreamer left there has been an opening for a "tough, hard-working everyman". I know that's boring, but it's true. The guy who "useta be" doink the clown is doing a joker gimmick in Jersey - look for "rebourne again"

I was just discussing this early with friends and I think thats whats really missing from pro wrestling these days, is the gimmicks or characters. There are really no over the top characters anymore, with the exception of The Undertaker and he has really toned down his gimmick/character over the years.

I was a big fan of the mid 80's to mid 90's WWF where all the wrestlers were over the top characters that you never would see in todays market. The Superheroish Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, the uber evil heels like Jake the Snake Roberts, then other guys like Macho Man Randy Savage, and The Dragon Ricky Steamboat. Everything today is just to damn realistic and blah or meh, nothing exciting anymore. Wrestling has just become really boring.

This might work better in tna because of the pg thing, but how about a "single dad" who has to bring his daughter with him all the time. She comes out all sweet and innocent, but then gets ****ty while he's busy in the ring.

This question is simple to answer Gangrel! Gangrel! Gangrel! I'm sorry but there was no cooler entrance then the lights going out, goth music hitting, and a white dressed vampire rising through the stage on fire. A new Gangrel is needed...also um everyone (guys too) is into Twilight lately and that is centered around hmmm? oh yeah VAMPIRES!!!! Just saying I might be on to something :p

How about giving opinions people?

Thread moved to spam section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back