• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get Ready to Fly, into a Boiling Pot?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
TNA Poster Boy AJ Styles recently did an interview with PWI where he had quite a few verbal criticisms on various aspects of life in TNA, some of which are a stones throw away from indictments of ineptitude, if you ask me.

On Losing the Title to RVD:

"I definitely didn’t understand it. For the life of me, I couldn’t understand it. I was very surprised that I would lose that title after holding it for so long, and to somebody who has basically been out of wrestling for over a year, and was coming in from WWE. And he should have been tired from wrestling a match before that. It was like I'm not the star I thought I was. I guess I’m just a guy in TNA."

On the changes TNA has made:

"I think there are mistakes that have been done. Things where you have to look at it and realize you have to take a step back. There were some people brought in that I don’t know that we needed, but there are other guys I think deserved a shot."

On being the face of TNA:

"I don’t know. People tell me that I’m the face, but sometimes I don’t feel like that. Don’t get me wrong. My peers definitely treat me with respect. I guess sometimes I wish that the higher-ups would come to me sometimes and ask, 'Hey AJ, what do you think about this?'"

On being different:

"I don’t want to be like anyone else. I want to be AJ Styles. I want people to look at me, and have me be separated from everybody else."

On his favorite feuds:

"Christopher Daniels, Joe, and myself had some great interactions. Kurt and myself, that was a great little program we worked. And even Abyss, we had some incredible matches. The list goes on. It actually seems like working with everybody in TNA has been a favorite."

--

So, what are your reactions/interpretations of AJ's comments? Think this'll land him in hot water despite being AJ Styles?

Do you agree, or disagree with AJ, and why or why not?

I think this says a lot about TNA coupled with Joe's suspension over his attitude. The locker room has been rumored to be very unhappy lately and adding in the whole "need to tighten up" speech from Dixie and the influx of the ECW guys, I think everyone is on edge. More or less they're being told that you guys aren't good enough so we're bringing in these guys (Hogan's boys, the WWE guys or the ECW guys, take your pick) to save things. When they don't work, the next batch is brought in. Guys like AJ who have been there since the beginning have a right to be annoyed. It was them that got the ratings to where they were and made the company the money it made. And now they're being told to step aside so guys that have been here for a cup of coffee take your PPV slot so you can have a special on TV. How would you feel?

AJ is the epitome of a company guy. He's been there since the beginning, he's the undisputed biggest homegrown star they have, he's the most successful guy in company history. I can't imagine he hasn't offers to jump. If he's this pissed, imagine what the rest of the locker room is like at this point.

If I was TNA I would seriously be worried about AJ Styles starting to think of alternatives to TNA when his contract is coming towards an end again. It's one thing to be disappointed with certain things in the company, but look at what happened with guys like Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in WCW back in the day? One can only continue to be a 'company guy' for so long, and then you have to look at other opportunities and what's best for your own personal business. Imagine if TNA lost AJ Styles?

It's nice to see Styles being candid, and it's nice to finally see him comment on some things others have had the same criticisms about but never really known what those involved thought. I thought it very funny what he said about Rob Van Dam, and he's completely right. It's also funny to hear him talk about being the face of the company and his hints at not feeling like that and not understanding the direction TNA has gone with him (especially after I just posted something about this in another thread).

I can't blame Styles or Joe for being unhappy and troubled with where TNA's going right now and it'll be interesting to see how this continues to play out and whether more talents start talking the same.

Does Styles really have a problem losing to RVD? Rob Van freaking Dam? Come AJ, you may be the face of TNA, but you're not on RVD's level.

I think there is a difference between being critical of some booking decisions and signings, several of which obviously failed, and being a problem. Angle has said many of the things AJ has said here in the past but that does not mean he is a problem. There is always some heat between booking and the better wrestlers in any company. AJ will keep performing at a high level though no matter what. The only real issue I see is that it sure seems like they might run with some old school TNA vs new school TNA story at some point. This could be a really dangerous worked shoot IMO. Not from a safety perspective but just because emotions are running so high over this very topic it seems. I will say the general "problem" is nothing new though. It was around even before Joe did his shoot 2 and 1/2 years ago.

I think this is a prime example of why the Hogan/Bischoff Era is a big mistake. When they came in, they seemed to ruin the thunder of the face of TNA, he was rising as a face, the change to heel with Flair wasn't all that bad of an idea, but AJ dropping the title didn't make sense to AJ, or a good chunk of the fans (me included). AJ was the face of the company, but when they seem to want that to be RVD, or something like that, they're just using his former popularity to make themselves bigger. Even AJ as a heel was recognized as the face of TNA. So I agree 100% with what AJ has stated.

This is pretty shocking. The line about not being like anyone else seems to come from his heel turn and taking on some Flairish qualities. With TNA suspended Joe for atittude problem and now this, I wonder what it could mean for the long run. I have just started to watch TNA regularly and like it, I hope they can keep it together and listen to some of AJ's suggestions.

AJ Styles is the epitome of a company man. Styles has been loyal to TNA through and through and he's been with TNA since the very beginning. There have been rumors flying about for quite a while that the locker room is unhappy with TNA Management, but it's a whole different story when AJ Styles says something like this.

Styles is the biggest and overall best homegrown star in the history of TNA. Even as a heel, most fans still consider him to be the face and/or the heart & soul of the company. Is he right and does he have legitimate rights to be upset? Well, factor in all of this with the suspension of Samoa Joe, Dixie Carter's now infamous "tighten up" speech and the fact that TNA continues to bring in outside wrestlers and make them the focus of the company. It does very much seem like management is saying that the TNA locker room in and of itself just isn't good enough.

TNA's ratings might not exactly be record breaking, but whatever successes they've had over the course of the long run is due to the cumulative effort of guys like AJ Styles. I can't blame Styles for being upset at being pushed aside along with much of the TNA locker room after all the effort he's put into the company.

Does Styles really have a problem losing to RVD? Rob Van freaking Dam? Come AJ, you may be the face of TNA, but you're not on RVD's level.

Seriously? Van Dam is good, I won't deny that, but better than Styles? I dunno. I'd say they're very close. Ask yourself this; who's been more important to their company in the last ten years.

Van Dam was in WWE for most of that time and for the majority of it he was a midcarder. Ok, he meant something in ECW but he never won the World title there. he had to wait for WWE to give it to him.

AJ has been the face of TNA since it began (whether he believes he is or not) and has been THE cornerstone. Not A cornerstone, THE cornerstone. He's even beaten Kurt Angle; arguably the best pro-wrestler in history. He helped make TNA's selling point, the X Division, one of the best divisions in the world and is their MVP, no question.

I'd actually argue the case for Styles being TNA's Van Dam. He did for the X Division Title what RVD did with the ECW TV Title. Difference is, Styles went on to win the world title, numerous times, where as RVD had to wait till 2006. And lets face it, was RVD world title material. Is he now? My opinion is no.

Onto the topic after my small rant. AJ is spot on, and TNA would be foolish to punish him for what he's said. He's the face of the company, for one thing, and for another, hes absolutely right. TNA needs to get its house in order. Its made a good step by putting the Tag Titles on MCMG's. Not all of the Hogan/Bischoff era is bad, but theres more bad than good, and AJ has hit a few good points there, and while we already knew them, to see the companies top star say such a thing definitely says something.

TNA have so much to thank AJ for. Not only does he put on stellar matches more regularly than any of their other "homegrown" talent, he works as hard as Cena does for WWE. He is all about TNA.

For him to say this shows that he is still hurting from losing the title and the whole decision behind it (which I was also highly critical of). I have to agree with everything he said. I doubt he would get in trouble about it. He is definitely going to lose to Angle on the next show and the company needs him to do something great with the TV title.

That's the thing. TNA needs AJ more than he needs them. he is there because of a personal preference for their schedule. And hopefully the company will see sense and right these wrongs before they piss him off more.

That comment is definately disturbing, rob van damn was good in the world of ecw but, he has done nothin special since returning. AJ styles has a huge point. rob van damn with the title says that the wwe's mid card talent is better than the best of tna's talent. rob van damn with the title just coming into the company with a prior match the same night he won is a disgrace. Styles minus well go to the wwe if he is going to be burried by wwe mid card talent. AT least he would get paid more to lose to midcarders.

AJ Styles is ranked #1 Wrestler of All time by PWI, because he is just that.
Styles has been in the company longer then anyone and people only started watching when they heard Styles was in TNA. He never worked for any other company but TNA and has been there company man and best leader the hole time. He puts over talent, carries people in matches, busts his butt all the time.

He even makes Angle look good in matches and Angle is like 50 yrs old.
Also, AJ is gold on the mic and had one of the best matches feuds in years with The Dope D'angelo dinero.

TNA needs to listen to AJ and put the title back on him. They should fire old guys like Hardy/RVD and ex wwe guys like Anderson, PoPE, angle.
Bring back good wrestlers like Christopher Daniels, Lance Hoyt, Petey Williams, Austin Aries, bRYAN DAnielson.

Hogan/Bishoff done nothing but ruin TNA. Six sided ring even was taken away. Fire those two and bring back six sides. Ratings go down now and no one buys ppvs anymore cuz they know all they will see is garbage like angle, desmond wolfe, pope, and drug addict hardy.

Also, I really like AJ fortune promos but I change the channel when the guy with white hair starts screaming about something. Fortune doesn't need the old man, he is awful on mic i can't even understand, tna needs to stop burying Jay Lethal putting him against that guy.

Well, this says alot. A locker room leader like AJ Styles openly saying things about his current direction and signings in TNA speaks volumes. It doesn't get any bigger than him. He's the big fish, the big cheese, THE legend of TNA. You had fans chant "Fire Russo" and "Bullshit" over the years and now it's come down to AJ Styles letting it be known. Has TNA earned a reputation of being an embarassment of a company for the past 8 years or what?

And RVD winning the TNA title on free TV had to have been a slap in the face to AJ and me. A guy who's smokes weed, who's 40, and someone who seems to be a "Money Locust", to come and take the title from AJ of all people?!. It's sounds fishy to me....it just had to have been Hogan or Bischoff's doing.

Does Dixie actually know what she is doing. Not only are ratings not good but now you two of your originals upset at the company. I mean having RVD win the title from AJ on free tv :banghead:
Next you have the speech and ecw "reunion" or whatever you wanna call it. Sometimes I wonder if TNA is gonna make it as a company. But considering what AJ said it looks like TNA should make him happy or you will alot of viewers if you lose AJ

AJ Styles is ranked #1 Wrestler of All time by PWI, because he is just that.
Styles has been in the company longer then anyone and people only started watching when they heard Styles was in TNA. He never worked for any other company but TNA and has been there company man and best leader the hole time. He puts over talent, carries people in matches, busts his butt all the time.

He even makes Angle look good in matches and Angle is like 50 yrs old.
Also, AJ is gold on the mic and had one of the best matches feuds in years with The Dope D'angelo dinero.

TNA needs to listen to AJ and put the title back on him. They should fire old guys like Hardy/RVD and ex wwe guys like Anderson, PoPE, angle.
Bring back good wrestlers like Christopher Daniels, Lance Hoyt, Petey Williams, Austin Aries, bRYAN DAnielson.

Hogan/Bishoff done nothing but ruin TNA. Six sided ring even was taken away. Fire those two and bring back six sides. Ratings go down now and no one buys ppvs anymore cuz they know all they will see is garbage like angle, desmond wolfe, pope, and drug addict hardy.

Also, I really like AJ fortune promos but I change the channel when the guy with white hair starts screaming about something. Fortune doesn't need the old man, he is awful on mic i can't even understand, tna needs to stop burying Jay Lethal putting him against that guy.

Thought I'd just point out all the times you proved yourself to be a complete fucking ******.

Anywho, TNA is in trouble. I already posted in the Joe thread, and that coupled with this is not a good sign. AJ and Joe are two guys that immediately spring to mind when I think of TNA and if they aren't happy with the direction of the company, the company is in trouble. They can bring in as many outside guys as they want, but if they lose the "TNA Originals" TNA will become nothing more than WWE or ECW lite. AJ has been there since the beginning and if they lose him, then the rest of the locker room won't be far behind him.

Hey Yo!

AJ Styles is TNA period.

He is the glue that holds the cracks of TNA together. The TNA locker room must be pissed as hell (mainly the guys that were there before Hogan and Bitchoff), i gotta say AJ has balls for going out there and being so honest. For someone like AJ who has stuck with TNA through thick and thin, been there from day one, that is when management needs to pull their socks up, put their egos aside and structure and organise themselves to see how they can move forward, and stay consistant in future. Right now TNA is all temporary fixes that will keep it rolling for a year or two and then only god knows.

But seriously i am really shocked about AJ Styles stating these things especially the RVD comment, man. Truth Hurts. But seriously this should be a wake up call for TNA.

Wat comeon you idiot. No wonder your rep level is so bad what a stupid comment. Styles is the present and the future. RVD has wrestled a good match in 11 years. you cant just bring someone in expecially from your rival company and just make him champ. Plus that was RVD's 4th match in 2 days- dont u have to be a little tired? It was just stupid expecially with all the confetty. Wtf that was extremely gay why would they even do that. Aj must feel like shit and he has a point.

TNA is going to fall apart if people like Aj and samao joe leave they make the show and have had some epics fights in the past. Plus well done to Robert Rude for a great match the other night. Hes really stepping up his game.

Hey Yo!

AJ Styles is TNA period.

He is the glue that holds the cracks of TNA together. The TNA locker room must be pissed as hell (mainly the guys that were there before Hogan and Bitchoff), i gotta say AJ has balls for going out there and being so honest. For someone like AJ who has stuck with TNA through thick and thin, been there from day one, that is when management needs to pull their socks up, put their egos aside and structure and organise themselves to see how they can move forward, and stay in consistant in future. Right now TNA is all temporary fixes thta will keep it rolling for a year or two and then only god knows.

But seriously i am really shocked about AJ Styles stating these things especially the RVD comment, man. Truth Hurts. But seriously this should be a wake up call for TNA.

AJ AJ AJ is he the fucking legend of tna. he is tna he always has been tna and always should be tna. Tna needs a slap over the face get rid of these stupid pricks (RVD) and wake up. You cant just bring someone in like that and take a title away from such a legend. The first time i saw AJ wrestle i always knew this young guy would have such great potential.

Thanks Wolfpac for such a great post.

AJ Styles a legend? What's the biggest house he's played for, 10,000 people? I'm being really generous here, his average audience is three digits long.

Legends put asses in seats. Not just yours and your buddies, but lots of asses in lots of seats. AJ has never been that kind of draw, and while he is very talented at what he does, he's never going to be that kind of draw. He's had his chance to lead TNA, and the wrestling world reacted with a tired "meh?" He's either a main event attraction for a small company, or a top mid-carder in a large one.

I'm not going to say that AJ Styles isn't very, very good at what he does. He is. But there are some people that no matter how good they are, what they bring to the table isn't main event stuff. Sorry, AJ.

Hogan is a legend (as much as I wish he'd pack it in.) Steve Austin was a legend. Shawn Michaels was a legend (and in him you can find the lone hope that AJ will ever get to the main event, but unless you're Hispanic it's a bad time to be a main eventer with AJ's body shape.) Find me a wrestling fan that hasn't heard of Shawn Michaels. I could pop over to the WWE section and find five that haven't heard of AJ Styles.

If I was TNA I would seriously be worried about AJ Styles starting to think of alternatives to TNA when his contract is coming towards an end again. It's one thing to be disappointed with certain things in the company, but look at what happened with guys like Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in WCW back in the day? One can only continue to be a 'company guy' for so long, and then you have to look at other opportunities and what's best for your own personal business. Imagine if TNA lost AJ Styles?

It's nice to see Styles being candid, and it's nice to finally see him comment on some things others have had the same criticisms about but never really known what those involved thought. I thought it very funny what he said about Rob Van Dam, and he's completely right. It's also funny to hear him talk about being the face of the company and his hints at not feeling like that and not understanding the direction TNA has gone with him (especially after I just posted something about this in another thread).

I can't blame Styles or Joe for being unhappy and troubled with where TNA's going right now and it'll be interesting to see how this continues to play out and whether more talents start talking the same.

I agree with the thoughts expressed here, if i was TNA management I would be extremely concerned about potentially having an unhappy camper in AJ Styles and having him become disillusioned with their product, as have many of their fans, and having him possibly leave the company upon the expiration of his current contract (not sure when that is). Because Styles is one of two guys (Angle being the other) who would absolutely cripple TNA if they were to ever lose faith in their product and head over to WWE, especially if they were to become vocal in their reasons for doing so. Now I'm not saying this will ever happen, it's purely a hypothetical, but if it ever did, TNA wrestling would be in crisis.

People often reach a point whereby they realize their career is only so long and they have things they want to achieve, and that they simply won't achieve it where they are. It's not a question of loyalty or lack thereof, but rather, a question of reality. Take Roy Halliday and the Jays in MLB. He was with them a long time and really wanted to succeed there. He could have gone elsewhere sooner, but he stayed in Toronto, likely for considerably less money. But he eventually reached the point where it was obvious he wasn't going to win there, and he is getting older and only has a few years left in terms of at his absolute prime, so he left and went to the Phillies (as Theo smiles). I don't see this as a lack of loyalty and feel no resentment, as a lifetime Jays fan, for him doing so. He wants to succeed, has a limited time to do so, and so made the move.

Back to Styles. He probably wants to be the face of TNA, and he should be. He should hold the TNA World Title and he should be a face, he's painful to watch as a heel, it looks forced and fake. Yet, he's holding the revolving door title (whatever name it has this week) which would be like giving John Cena the IC title at this stage of his WWE career. It's beyond unnecessary and pointless, it's arguably insulting. Being given a secondary title while newcomers with WWE/WCW/ECW lineage pass you by on an ongoing basis. Living in the shadow of guys like Flair (and previously Sting). Being told, indirectly, thanks for dedicating your entire career to us, and even though you are recognized as the best pro wrestler in the business today (debatable), we don't think you can get it done and we are going to hand the reigns to RVD, who, with all due respect, shouldn't lace Styles's boots at this stage of their respective careers.

Someone like Styles watches Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Mysterio, and others leave WCW for greener pastures in WWF/WWE, where their skills were being under-utilized in WCW, and go on to holding the major titles in the biggest company. Got to be tempting. Would have to make you wonder, what the hell am I doing holding the TV Title and living in Flair's shadow, when I could be headlining Wrestlemania where I would actually be making some real money and actually have an audience watch me.

Loyalty only goes so far before reality kicks in. And don't be naive, there's no loyalty in the world anymore. And as I said, if Styles and/or Angle start feeling this way and make a high profile jump to the grandest stage of them all, TNA wrestling is over. Even the ECW guys wouldn't be able to save them :)

Back to Styles. He probably wants to be the face of TNA, and he should be. He should hold the TNA World Title and he should be a face, he's painful to watch as a heel, it looks forced and fake. Yet, he's holding the revolving door title (whatever name it has this week) which would be like giving John Cena the IC title at this stage of his WWE career. It's beyond unnecessary and pointless, it's arguably insulting. Being given a secondary title while newcomers with WWE/WCW/ECW lineage pass you by on an ongoing basis. Living in the shadow of guys like Flair (and previously Sting). Being told, indirectly, thanks for dedicating your entire career to us, and even though you are recognized as the best pro wrestler in the business today (debatable), we don't think you can get it done and we are going to hand the reigns to RVD, who, with all due respect, shouldn't lace Styles's boots at this stage of their respective careers.

Someone like Styles watches Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Mysterio, and others leave WCW for greener pastures in WWF/WWE, where their skills were being under-utilized in WCW, and go on to holding the major titles in the biggest company. Got to be tempting. Would have to make you wonder, what the hell am I doing holding the TV Title and living in Flair's shadow, when I could be headlining Wrestlemania where I would actually be making some real money and actually have an audience watch me.

Loyalty only goes so far before reality kicks in. And don't be naive, there's no loyalty in the world anymore. And as I said, if Styles and/or Angle start feeling this way and make a high profile jump to the grandest stage of them all, TNA wrestling is over. Even the ECW guys wouldn't be able to save them :)

Absolutely spot on mate. I especially have to agree with the whole 'would Cena be holding a mid-card title?' part. Now before anyone argues that 'oh, well someone has to elevate the TV title's prestige and make it worthwhile' there are other names who could take that belt for a month or two. Hardy/Nash/RVD/Jarrett/Foley.... all former world champs who could help build its prestige without taking one of your better wrestlers out of the main event picture.

And as for the Benoit/Jericho/Guerrero reference, now would seem the perfect time to jump ship. In 2-3 years time, Taker/Big Show/Kane/Jericho/Rey could all be retired or on their way to retirement and he could fill the gap at the top of the card. It surely must be a little tempting, don'tchya think? But overall, these comments must be worrying but i think something will be sorted out and he will stay in TNA for another few years.

Unhappy as he may be, according to the Interwebs Styles is signed with TNA until 2014.

If he wants to go, he'll go. Angle still had a few years on his deal with the WWE before he jumped to TNA. A pissed off Styles will do a lot more damage to TNA then him jumping ship to WWE. With Joe complaining a lot and morale allegedly low after Dixie's televised speech, having one of your older guys in the locker room itching for a release could bring morale down even further.

I agree with the peeps on here. I adore AJ Styles, and I think the general consensus is that the Hogan/Bischoff era, though entertaining as it may be to live people, can be quite disconcerting to those whose paychecks are majorly affected by it. Granted, there probably was some internal issues already with TNA before Hogan, but I think having him and Eric there just AMPED up everything threefold. What better way to stir the pot than to bring in some controversial personalities, and their entourages? Now AJ hasn't always been a heel, but his prior versions of heel, were a bit more likable than this one. For example, the Angle Alliance heel, when he went against Christian, or was against Rhino, he was WAY more likable, and he seemed confident and natural in the role. Now this one, he seems like he is stuck at times, and doesn't feel right at certain points, and it does seem to come off in her performances, and even if he loses a match, you can really see it affect him afterwards when he stands in the ring and sulk. It makes you wonder "Is it the workplace's stress getting to him with all this toxicity? Could he really be over this politics in the workplace?"

Coming from a place where I deal with a lot of workplace politics, and see how it can physically and mentally break a person down, you also have to take into consideration who's been there the longest with you, co-workers, and friends. You also use what you know to be true, your biggest supporters, those who know you the best, and the tried and true fans. Do I see these comments necessarily hurting AJ? Probably not, it could maybe, hopefully lead the higher ups to get off their asses and realize they may lose one of their biggest assets if they don't re-evaluate their situation here soon. Now I'm not discrediting RVD's abilities, no, I think he's a great performer, but I do think that all this hub-bub, and people in the power position using their stroke to let certain people get by with certain things, and shrugging off the legitimate concerns and suggestions and complaints from their LONGEST STANDING employees is a very sick misappropriation of management. All I can say for AJ is, I feel for you, and keep your head up, I know things are rough, just keep praying, and you know you have the best fans, and true friends and co-workers that support you no matter what.

I don't blame AJ for being upset at losing the title to RVD on free television. I think the only reason it happened was because the title change was on a live Monday night Impact. On the other hand, RVD is a very popular name and Styles was the longest reigning heavyweight champion in TNA history. I was surprised that TNA let Styles keep the title as long as he did.

I enjoyed his heel character at first, but now I think it would have been better for Styles to be pushed as the face of the company instead of Abyss. Styles should of stayed face and pushed to the top for a while and then maybe they could of gone with the heel turn. It is pretty insulting that a guy can just come in to a wrestling company and become heavyweight champion in a few weeks. Also, RVD calling himself Mr. TNA is pretty insulting too.

RVD is so popular that he doesn't need to be heavyweight champion to be over. Now AJ Styles is reduced to a lame Television champion. I don't see why talent such as Daniels, Kong, Flash, and others were let go while useless talent like the Nasty Boys and Bubba the Love Sponge were pushed. I don't know why Orlando Jordan was signed to a mufti year deal, or why Sean Morley was pushed in the company as a cheap Val Venis.

Hogan, Bischoff, and Dixie talk a good game about the young guys but are constantly hogging the spotlight. We have seen everything from a NWO type of reunion, to a cheap version of the attitude era with Val Venis playing poker, to an ECW reunion. We have also just seen a Wolfpac type reunion with Sting and Nash. What is next? David Arquette as TNA heavyweight champion?

AJ and the other talent has every right to be pissed. If AJ didn't sign a multi-year contract, I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave TNA. I wouldn't be surprised to see other homegrown talent like Samoa Joe leave either.

I agree with AJ and I think he has a right to be upset. I remember seeing the end of the match and the look on AJ's face was that he looked legit upset and it looks like I was right.

Don't get me wrong like RVD but I have not enjoyed his reign as TNA champion at all.

TNA really needs to start supporting and protecting their own home grown talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back