Georgia Vs. Russia; who do you side with?

Who do you side with

• Georgia Started the War (Russia)

• Russia Started the War (Georgia)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Yeah media exposure experiment here. Who do you side with in who started the Little Border War that is/was going on?

Georgia in saying the Russians started it

or

Russia in saying that the Georgians started it

Poll soon

Nuetral = Switzerland = Swiss army knives and good chocolate

I think nuetral is good

I think the Georgians started it, but I'm also thinking the Russians were looking for an excuse to show their military off once again. They're not too happy about the Missile defense Shield in Europe, so they're just sending a message to the west.

Georgia, Russia is just bullying them and using them as an excuse to show off their force. Russia is also paranoid, I don't see any reason for them to start bullying their neighbours (Estonia) over an MDS, they are just using things as an excuse to invade their neighbours.

No, Georgia started the Bombing of South Essetia. Russia moved in to prevent the hostile Annexation of a Semi-Autonomous nation and a Genocide occurring.

No, Georgia started the Bombing of South Essetia. Russia moved in to prevent the hostile Annexation of a Semi-Autonomous nation and a Genocide occurring.

So Russia are a bunch of asshole hypocrites? Chechnya? What has Russia done there?

BTW, Russia had no right to go in there without UN approval...Did they have it? Did they try diplomatic approach if this is true? Or did they use this as an excuse to invade a democratic nation?

Fuck UN approval, that causes the most problems. This was a need for quick action, the UN would put it on the Back foot that it would be too late to intervene. Chechneya is a slightly different story. The Georgian offensive against South Ossetia was timed for when Putin was in Beijing for the start of the Olympics against a peacefully settled region that wasn't doing anything. Chechneya is now like Israel/Palestine in that it won't end because one side does something to the other, than that results in retaliation, which has more retaliation. That school was Chechyn rebels as was the Movie Theatre in Moscow. Resulting into retaliation on Russias part, resulting in retaliation from the Chechyns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back