Genesis: Shane Sewell vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Shane Sewell vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir​

I don't have much to say about this match. I heard Sewell is now going to be a wrestler instead of a referee. I hope he's good in the ring, because he was a fairly good referee and I just want him in the best role possible. I seriously don't care for this match and I don't care for either of these two in general. I've never been a fan of Daivari. And I dislike his gimmick as it's too stereotypical.

I've never seen Shane Sewell wrestle a match and I'm not really looking forward to this match. It's a filler and it shouldn't last longer than 6 minutes in duration. I'm going to predict a Sewell win here seeing as TNA would want him to debut as a wrestler by looking strong and credible. I hope this isn't a complete clusterfuck though. I'm hoping Sewell is decent in the ring, but I'm also doubting that.

This is why I hate TNA. They throw to many filler matches that nobody want's to see on PPV. On ECW you will have 1-2 feuds that are strictly TV feuds and this seems like that. Unless Sewell has the potential to be a huge star and this is just a way to get his talent out on PPV then it's ok but I highly doubt it.

As for Sheik "Davari" Bashir, I actually like the guy. While his in ring ability isn't anything special it's solid and although his character is "cheap" he plays it good and it still is able to get a reaction. The match will probably be short and boring and I see Shane winning or at the very least winning by DQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back