[Genesis] Crimson & Morgan (C) v. Samoa Joe & Magnus [World Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Crimson & Morgan

• Samoa Joe & Magnus

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Genesis 2012
Crimson & Matt Morgan (C) v. Samoa Joe & Magnus
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv7.jpg

All discussion here.​

honestly not looking forward to this match joe just bores me to death and magnus just doesnt really have a personality i fully expect matt morgan & crimson to retain the tag team titles there still fairly new tag champs and crimson still has that undefeated streak going right? hopefully after genesis we get better challengers stepping up for the next ppv and morgan & crimson will hopefully actullay step into the ring and have a match or 2!

i am actually looking forward to this match, all men are very good wrestlers and future stars, i can see this being a very close match with morgan and crimson just edging the win. This may lead to a joe vs magnus feud or a thriple threat tag match at against all odds with Morgan & crimson, British invasion and Joe & ???.

Magnus does still have his "title" shot for xplosion so maybe a joe feud is to build magnus up? hopefully he uses this shot for a tag team belt win with williams or a tv title win and not a re-match of this match because i cant see magnus & joe as champ

Winners: Morgan & Crimson

This looks to be an interesting matchup. I like what I see from Joe and Magnus. I doubt this pairing will last long though. As much as I would like to see Joe have some gold, gotta give the edge to Morgan and Crimson.

This was an easy one for me to guess. Crimson and Morgan will retain their titles over Joe and Magnus. With the tag team champs, we have a couple of guys who TNA seems to have high hopes for, but who probably aren't ready for a huge singles push, especially Crimson. Keeping them as tag team champs keeps them involved and relevant until a true tag team comes along to unseat them.

Plus, TNA have shown no desire to push either Joe or Magnus in any capacity. Why would they push them now? Joe is visible on iMPACT as a rule of thumb, but doesn't appear to be too high on the priority list of TNA. Prior to the tournament, Magnus struggled to even get camera time on TV. Hard screams of tag team champion material.

Plus, it would seem to be in keeping with overall TNA philosophy. Have a tournament with appropriate fanfare to select a winner, only to have them lose at the culmination of all of the fanfare.

I honestly can't wait to see Morgan & Crimson win... not because the story telling will be good (which it probably will)... but because I can't wait to hear the stupid marks go ape shit just because TNA spent "so much time building the tournament, only not to give it to them the titles" like they do every single time something doesn't go their way.

I'm dead serious about that.

As for the build to the match itself, I actually find the pairing of Magnus and Joe to be a really decent pairing... as much of a pairing as Morgan & Crimson anyway. I really don't see a problem with those two becoming new tag champs, other than the fact that the titles would be more like the hot potato titles. Hopefully, Magnus & Joe can stay as a team long enough so that we can get a nice feud out of these matches.

I'm not saying that they could put on Beer Money/MCMG style matches, but they can at least bring some new hype to the tag division.

This should be a good match. I'm a big fan of of both of these team and don't really care about the results of the match. I can pretty much guarantee that Morgan and Crimson will win, it wouldn't make much sense to take the titles from them now. Joe and Magnus have been great so far but im not sure if everyone in tna is sold on them as a serious team but by the end of the match we should have a answer to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back