General Spam Sitcom Discussion thread

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Scrubs... whatever...

Old and new. Spam about it!

Monday's new episode of HIMYM was pretty damn good. The last two new episodes should be awesome!

Another Billy Zabka sighting (the other being Hot Tub Time Machine). Glad to see he's not too uptight to put back on old Cobra Kai threads. Just wish him and Macchio would have thrown down like old times.

Saw an episode of Frasier this morning I'd never seen before, where Frasier & Niles bought a Restaurant, fucking hilarious.

Someone got me Arrested Development season 1-3 and it's awesome. I saw a few episodes before but god damn this show is great, i can see why it's coming back.

Someone got me Arrested Development season 1-3 and it's awesome. I saw a few episodes before but god damn this show is great, i can see why it's coming back.

Gob doing the chicken dance is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Started watching Community on Saturday and I finished the first season yesterday. I now want to move to Colarado, enrol at a community college and join a rag-tag group of misfits.

Also, I really want chicken fingers.

I thought Happy Endings was a good American sitcom - then I discovered Arrested Development, Archer and Modern Family and discovered it was only mid-tier.

Big Bang Theory and, particularly, How I Met Your Mother can get out of my face. Two Broke Girls is possibly the worst garbage I've ever seen, but it has Kat Dennings in it so I can at least mute it and have a wank.

I must have seen all 10 seasons of Friends like over a 1000 times. I've been watching (and still watch) the show everyday on E4 & Comedy Central for god knows how many years now. I need to get out more.

I must have seen all 10 seasons of Friends like over a 1000 times. I've been watching (and still watch) the show everyday on E4 & Comedy Central for god knows how many years now. I need to get out more.

Have you realised that it's pretty bad yet?

Two Broke Girls is possibly the worst garbage I've ever seen, but it has Kat Dennings in it so I can at least mute it and have a wank.

Gifs that almost convinced me to give it a shot.

tumblr_mdstm1uaMI1r11y1eo1_250.gif
tumblr_mdstm1uaMI1r11y1eo2_250.gif

Bob Newhart was on Big Bang theory tonight. He's such a natural when it comes to comedy. He plays off the characters so well.

And Kat Dennings has nude pics online, so I don't need to watch 2 Broke Girls. I can see Kat's 2 Broke Girls just fine. I must say the guy that sleeps or has slept with her probably went for the tits first.

Watched a few episodes of New Girl. Very hit and miss for me. The two main leads are unbearable most of the time. But Schimidt and Cece always make me laugh.

First Billy Zabka now Bob Newhart all in one week. All they need to do is bring back white tube socks with color stripes that match the rest of your outfit (yes, that was a thing) and everything great from the 80's would be back again.

Impact Wrestling is awesome. It's a show about the world's crappiest wrestling promotion, and Hulk Hogan is basically Larry David. The newest season has one of the fucking Dudleys as the company's champion, and Hogan's son in law. The writing is SO good. As if Hulk needs ANOTHER problem son! There's this weird plot line with the Dudleys having a gang, and Bischoff's SON is in it! It's so stupid it's HILARIOUS!! Is he supposed to remind me of George Michael from Arrested Development? Cuz he totally does!

Have you realised that it's pretty bad yet?

tumblr_lybwkgfG5F1qzxaai.gif

The only thing I dislike about Friends though is that the characters are selfish, that's a bit of a turn off for me. Apart from that, I like the storylines, the jokes still slay me even after hearing em like 3 billion times, and Chandler Bing is one of the greatest comedy characters ever.

How can people like Two Broke Girls? It's the lowest common denominator of humor yet it draws huge ratings. Same goes for Big Bang theory but at least it gets half decent guest stars like Keith Carradine and Bob Newhart.

Enjoy my critical judgement of the following sitcoms you gelatinous tapeworms;

The Big Bang Theory - Good but getting worse.

Friends - Probably the best ever sitcom.

How I Met Your Mother - Shite.

Happy Endings - Not great but not too bad.

Everybody Loves Raymond - Bloody awful.

Two Broke Girls - Shite.

Scrubs - Somewhat shite.

New Girl - Again, somewhat shite. And I like Zooey Deschanel (probably spelt that wrong).

Two And A Half Men - Worst sitcom I've ever seen. Painfully obvious laugh tracks galore.

Anger Management - Shite.

King Of Queens - Is that what it's called? Not too sure. Anyway, shite.

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air - Pretty good.

Malcolm In The Middle - Not entirely sure if it counts, but it's awesome.

Never watched any of Seinfield, from what I hear, it's usually that or Friends that gets argued for the best sitcom ever.

Why is my beloved Night Court never on tv? With all these channels like TV Land, MeTv, Nick at Nite, etc., can't one of them pick up this awesome show?

[YOUTUBE]3RnyAG5gugM[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back