• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GD is on the Trading Block

gd

Plump, Juicy User
There hasn't been much talk about Norcal's league recently, so I'm going to try and give it some publicity.

I joined KB's team originally, simply to be on a team. However, was that the best option for me? Should I move somewhere else? Here are the potential choices:

Stay with KB's team: Seems like a good team, but it does include Stuntz. And will the two mods overshadow my fantasy brilliance? Who knows.

Fromtheback: This team still only has 2 members. Are they searching for more? FTS and Razor and both pretty awesome, yet my devour me with their political knowledge.

Sam's Team: Sam. He's a great guy, eh? We're tight like that, yaknow? Also, since he isn't online as much, I potentially excecute a mutiny without much resistance. However, ST is on his team, and he's a cunt.

Team #10: Composed of Will and Nita. A team with only 2 members, neither of which are on all that often? Sounds like they could use some help. Or, they could be just fine.

Also, where does MRC fit into all of this? Are we a package deal?

What exactly is this league. I have to know what it is before I can form an opinion.

There hasn't been much talk about Norcal's league recently, so I'm going to try and give it some publicity

What league?

I joined KB's team originally, simply to be on a team. However, was that the best option for me? Should I move somewhere else? Here are the potential choices:

Pah. They're barely choices at all.

Fromtheback: This team still only has 2 members. Are they searching for more? FTS and Razor and both pretty awesome, yet my devour me with their political knowledge.

In between these two titans? You'd be slammed harder than that knockout in their sig.

Sam's Team: Sam. He's a great guy, eh? We're tight like that, yaknow? Also, since he isn't online as much, I potentially excecute a mutiny without much resistance. However, ST is on his team, and he's a cunt.

Why bother being the second funniest man on a team to Sam when you could be the second funniest man compared to me?

Team #10: Composed of Will and Nita. A team with only 2 members, neither of which are on all that often? Sounds like they could use some help. Or, they could be just fine.

You could certainly dominate, but I'm guessing that to be on Will's team, the minimum word count for your posts would have to rise to about 800.

Stay with KB's team: Seems like a good team, but it does include Stuntz. And will the two mods overshadow my fantasy brilliance? Who knows.

If I learned anything from the GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra poster that I saw in the cinema last years, it's that:

When All Else Fails, They Don't

Except Stuntz. We're not listening to him.

Also, where does MRC fit into all of this? Are we a package deal?

Who else is going to launder your bondage gear?

I was staying on team KB the whole time. Just wanted a reason to get MRC to talk to me/make fun of ST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back