• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GAB: United States Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

United States Championship Match
(c) MVP vs Matt Hardy

100 on MVP. This is a tough one to predict because Matt is getting a pretty strong push lately and MVP is as well. I went with MVP because Matt was the winner in their last match.

40 on MVP. Matt is getting a push but he is going to be a guy that keeps on losing the final match, the PPV.

100 on Hardy.This is a very tough one but for some reason i think they are gonna give him the strap and he seems to be getting a decent push

No use having MVP beat Flair and Benoit, to have him lose to Hardy. Hardy will probably move up to main event, although I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him the US strap to add some sort of focus back. These two should have a long program. It would test them to see if they are both anywhere near ready for the main event, which I doubt at this time. 100 on MVP to retain.

Interesting match up as WWE.com teasing that both hardys will win but i'm going 200 on MVP

hmmm... Interesting with both Hardys being in singles title matches. 50 on Hardy on a hunch.

100 on Matt Hardy. I feel ill, I'm going with both Hardys. I just think someone in the WWE is high on the Hardy's, but not High enough to push them to the next level. They drop the tag belts, and get strapped with the mid-tier titles. There is no denying Matt has been on a role. I want MVP, but I see Matt Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back