• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Future Fueds YOU want to see

#BabyFace

**The.Best.In.The.World**
There were many great first time or repeat fueds we saw in 2011. A few examples were Orton/Christain, Punk/Cena, Ziggler/Ryder, etc.
So with that said... What are some fueds you want to see this year?

I have a few in mind..

Wade Barrett/Sheamus - Not really counting the little fued they had before the Rumble... I would love to see this with the WHC on the line. With the right time these two could put on a great fued.

Cody Rhodes/CM Punk - I am hoping for a move for Cody to Raw and if that happens I really want to see this fued. These two would put on some great matches.

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan - Who doesnt want to see this? All the peices are set up in the later future for this fued to happen. The matches would be fantastic and you could even throw in the "Vegan" vs "Straight Edge" thing in there.

So what are some fueds that you would like to see this year?

Punk and Miz (when relavent)
Punk and Wade Barret
Punk and Kane
Cena and Cody
Cody and Daniel Bryan (World Title)
Cena and Daniel Bryan

I listed these because they would be interesting to me. I put combos that i feel would have good storys and good matches.

To be honest. I think it would be rather entertaining and most likely somewhat stupid if we saw a John Cena vs Zack Ryder feud.
Another feud that I would like to see is Rey vs Sin Cara

Cena vs Undertaker: It would be good for both of these superstars to wrestle eachother and would draw huge numbers. Both superstars are the faces of the company and know how to bring it when they need to. The storyline could be amazing if it was booked properly and could be a good way to end Undertakers career. Cena has developed so much since his last match with Taker so it would be very interesting to watch.

Jericho vs Randy Orton: If I remember correctly they only have had this match once since Orton has propelled into the main event. Jericho was returning and Orton was the heel and after Armaggedon they just disappeared from eachother. I think we all were a bit disappointed from it. Fast forward 3 years into the future and the roles have reversed. Orton is a huge face and Jericho is a heated heel. The feud and matches would be amazing. Hopefully going for 3 months and ending in a hell in the cell or alast man standing match.

I don't know why nobody has posted this up yet but come on the best would be Goldust vs Cody Rhodes!! That'll be the best non-main event feud of all time. But heres my other feuds that I want to see.

Sheamus - Drew McIntyre (This would just be a straight out stiff punch and kicks and brutal match, I think it may just be one of the best Heavy Weight face off ever)
Cody - Drew McIntyre (once were the Dashing ones)
Beth - Natalya (can't forget the two best Divas of the WWE, itll be one hell of a revolution for the Divas Division!)
Mason - Ryback (Pure muscle)
Ziggler - Jack swagger (I think Jack Swagger can get alot of push from this feud, just great athleticism)

Finally
Rikishi - Funkasaurus Brodus Clay (Whose your papa feud)

Ted Dibiase- Wade Barrett
I don't know why but I just get the feeling that they would put on a good show and that they could be good for each other.

Sheamus-Heath Slater
Build Slater up a bit. Give him some cheap wins of Gabriel, Tatsu, and Santino. Give him a bit of a big head then have him go after Sheamus saying he wants to show he belongs and who better to take out than Sheamus who has been on the biggest winning streak of his career.

Kane-Sheamus

CM Punk-Daniel Bryan

I would like to see these following feuds in 2012....

1. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton over top spot on Smack Down

2. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin cara in a mask vs. mask match, if it is Rey's last match.

3. C. M.Punk feud with cena over who is the best in the WWE, Turn Cena Heel , Please!(lol)
4. Inc. Cody Rhodes vs. Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match at Extreme Rulz.

5. Dolph Ziggler feud with C.M Punk for the title after jericho leaves, again.

6. John Morrison return and feud with the Miz, who took him out.

7. sheamus vs. wade Barrett for WHC.

8. Kharma vs. Vicky and Dolph, for top Diva fued.

9. Triple H. vs. HBK, at Summer Slam, 10 years after HBK`s return to the ring, to finally see who is the best.

I can't really place a finger on why, but i think cody and cena would be insanely awesome.
others:
Continuation of Punk and Dolph
Sin Cara vs the lucha heel stable that lasted for one week (hunico, epico, primo, rosa and i guess komatcho(sp?) now too)
and my long shot: Randy (or Punk) VS Rock

I'd actually love to see Punk vs. Christian. I think the mic work would be epic.

Orton vs. Ziggler
Kane vs. Bryan (just to squash the little bug)
Rhodes vs. Cena (give Rhodes the big push he's ready for)

Ernest "The Cat" Miller vs Brodus Clay.

Yeah, Ernest Miller makes his return to reclaim his theme song and catch phrase. Somebody call Brodus' momma, nope, I don't think so. Somebody call Ernest Miler's momma because he's about to whoop somebody. :)

Here are some future fueds & matches i would like to see in the near and far future....

Brock Lesnar or Cena vs. Taker - WM 29
Sheamus & Wade Barrett - WHC
Rey Mysterio & Daniel Bryan (just a raw/smackdown fued when both have nothing to do, maybe 1 or 2 PPVs, but the matches would be very enteraining)
CM Punk vs. Austin - WM 30
Kharma to dominate the divas championship in squash matches for the next 10 years so we never see another diva win again lol - :p just jokein'
Kane & CM Punk - WWE Title
Cena & Jericho
Drew McIntyre(Face with additude) vs. Wade Barrett(Super Heel) - WHC
Triple H on a title run (never gonna happen)
Undertaker in his last match at WM 30 - he would win, not sure who against lol.

there is a few i would like to see, most wont happen lol. but some good ideas in my opinion.

Drew McIntrye/Cody Rhodes - I believe that the two could put on a great program as long as WWE doesn't write the feud in twenty minutes... Give them a twenty minute match for the IC title to end the feud when they believe Cody is ready for the main event.

Drew McIntrye/Cody Rhodes - I believe that the two could put on a great program as long as WWE doesn't write the feud in twenty minutes... Give them a twenty minute match for the IC title to end the feud when they believe Cody is ready for the main event.

:guitar: , well said, perfect! I think they'll work well together, both can sell super well and both can deliver over the top performances, Nothing can go wrong with McInyre and Cody

id like Del Rio to trun face and have a Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio vs Epico, Primo and a returning Carlito, Hunico and Camacho and Rosa Mendes feud over a latino heritage or something?

Christian vs. Daniel Bryan: Are you freakin' kidding me? Captain Charisma vs. The American Dragon has been my dream feud for years now. If Christian and Mark Henry never got injured, I fully believe that a face Bryan would be facing a heel Christian in a feud right now. Christian, being the enhancement and Daniel, getting huge exposure and the rub of his life in preparation for his WM cash-in. Also, Christian's mic skills could probably up the ante of Daniel's too. However, with Christian not turning face for a long time and his looming retirement make the feud seem almost impossible. It's a huge shame, though, these two would rip it up in the ring. Christian's fast-paced attacks contrast so well with Daniel's submission style. Not to mention, both can change it up and adapt to other style's too. God, I'm foaming at the mouth just thinking of the match.

Punk vs Austin, would like to see this set in stone the Raw after WM 28 for WM 29 like Cena vs Rock.
Punk vs Barrett, former Nexus leaders and should have happened with Corre/Nexus.
Sting vs Undertaker, never gonna happen.
Punk vs Jericho, I know it's a lock for WM 28 but had to mention since they are my 2 favorites in wwe.
Brodus Clay vs ANYBODY, squash matches suck and he needs a real fued.
Sheamus vs Christian, sounds like a good idea for smackdown after Sheamus wins at WM 28.

Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan (Champion vs Champion)

This would be huge! 2 world champions with similar backgrounds going head to head. Battle of lifestyles, superiority, prestige... all in one, who is the best? This is the big one everyone wants to see. A chance for Daniel to prove himself. A chance for Punk to remove all doubt in those that see nothing in him. This could in effect unify the titles (if WWE want to) restoring the prestige to the titles and perhaps the chance to introduce a new title look. Then you could have the next Undisputed champion, a new legend.

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett (Streak on the line)

Unfinished business I say... I really want to see this. I think that Barrett would be a great choice to end the streak. He is evil, but this would make a HUGE character. You can throw away the new theme and give his old theme back; it would be fitting "end of days" you know? But i'm also open to Undertaker winning as well. Its just that I think that Barrett could seriously be the one to end the streak... What is better? The Barrett Barrage or the Legendary Streak?

Wade Barrett vs Sheamus

Both from the UK. Perhaps they could make use of the English vs Irish rivalry, but I can see it working with these two. It seems to be a logical choice, the growing heel vs the growing face. Both with the opportunity to steal the spotlight.

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

2 luchadores with similar styles. Rey isn't getting any younger, so I think its time for Rey to pass the torch to Sin Cara. If the WWE are seriously behind the guy then this is what needs to happen. Make it a ladder match to add the high flying excitement. The winner goes on to challenge for the intercontinental championship.

Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger vs Zack Ryder vs Mr Anderson (US and IC titles on the line)

The US title is just... a waste of time really, nobody really cares about it anymore. After Ryder won it, people's hopes died. He never really defended it much, it seemed like an afterthought. So perhaps reunite it with the IC title. Cody is doing a good job with the IC title right now. I think this could solidify the status of the IC champion. Adding Ryder as the wildcard might work too, it adds unpredictability to the feud. For the first time ever you will have an undisputed IC champion. I added Anderson because I really want him back and thought that this would be great for him. It would make him relevant again as well as boost his popularity.

Brodus Clay vs Mason Ryan vs Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Kane vs The Great Khali

CLASH OF THE TITANS :D it will probably be very boring in the eyes of most considering they aren't very athletic. But cmon? Making it an extreme rules match? A tables match? Which is the real monster? Who is the man to beat? Who is the one that should be feared? Whoever wins this will be over big time I think.

The Usos vs Air Boom vs Epico and Primo (tag titles on the line)

CMON USOS!!!!

Sting vs Undertaker

They seem to fit together nicely, but it wont happen

Austin vs Punk

Everyone wants to see this and I really want to as well. This feud will be of the same magnitude as Rock/Cena

Brock Lesnar vs ???

Just want Brock to come back and kick some ass!!

Goldberg vs ???

Same as Brock, but it probably wont happen... hes too old right now....

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk

This was an unfinished feud really, I want Jeff to have one more run and give this one a go. This will be great to watch just like the last one!

Thats all I want to see really, but I'm liking the Jericho/Punk feud right now...

For Me I want a Kofi V Bryan (WHC) feud. Kofi's stalled out, and done nothing wrong. D-Bry could be used to transition Kofi into the Main Event.

Primo & Epico Vs The Funkin' Truth. (TTC) In a few months, Brodus Clay will be over with nowhere to go. R-Truth is already there. Their gimmicks will kinda fit in with each other. Primo and Epico are good in ring, I'd like to see them make the TT division relevent again.

I'm really digging Gabriel V Rhodes. Gabriel's a veteran, he's a lovable high flyer, who's exciting to watch. Rhodes is a guy who's too good for the position he's in. Good Chemistry thus far.

Shawn Michaels and The Rock –the match that never happened

Cody Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes –would be a great feud, throw the Dusty in there maybe a ref for a match

Ziggler and Swagger - that would be a great wrestling match I would even try to throw Shelton Benjamin in. I wouldn’t mind seeing Shelton feuding with anyone of those two.

CM Punk and Chris Jericho –I know its beginning now, but I think this feud has the potential to be epic.

Chris Jericho and Randy Orton –they had a good feud before he left.

Sheamus vs Kane –great match with 2 big men. Kane the big red monster and Sheamus the great white.

Wade Barrett vs Undertaker –why not do something the feud was there to be setup but nothing.

Cena and Undertaker –Cena hasn’t fell victim the Streak yet or maybe he’ll end it.

I would love to see these feuds in 2012

Orton/Rhodes - Put on a good rivalry and not because of the legit blood angle. Street fight last year on Smackdown was very good and in my top 10 matches last year.

Heel Cena/Orton - I doubt Cena will turn heel but if he does, this rivalry from about 3 years ago can reverse the roles with everyone wanting Orton to beat Cena instead of the other way round.

Punk/Bryan - Would make a great feud. Two pure good athletes.

Orton/Kane - Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never recalled a PPV match between these two. Something new for each superstar.

Barrett/Sheamus - Agree with previous reason. A World Title feud to come.

Orton/Jericho - Since returning, there has been no reference of the punt that put Jericho away. Re-born this feud!

HHH/Rock - Its a long shot but who wouldn't want this feud to be re-born.

Miz/Bryan - In 2012, I see a face turn for Miz and also moving to Smackdown in the draft with D Bry staying. The teacher vs student rivalry has potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back