Funny thought.. What if Triple H beat Bryan at Wrestlemania 30?

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
what if the game didn’t do what was right for business? That would have been hilarious Daniel Bryan fanboys would be even more angrier and there’d probably be riots, and triple h would become even more hated then he already was in the iwc. I just wish cm punk never left because i would have enjoyed seeing the fans lose there shit when Batista won the title, and Bryan was thrown into a useless undercard match with Sheamus and again like I’ve mentioned before that was the original plan.

Punk vs hhh.

Batista vs orton. Batista was going to go over.

Bryan vs Sheamus.

Last edited:
If I could go back in time and change the card for WM30, I would of had this:

CM Punk vs Triple H straight up match, this didn't need the WWE title involved, it was a big enough match in it of itself, building since 2011, that's enough build for any feud.

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker with a stipulation e.g. steel cage or hell in a cell, this would of been awesome, the match itself was just a straight up brawl but would of been better with stipulation, if Lesnar had done something to taker during the match e.g. injury and broke the streak, it would of been ten times more credible than what it was.

I cannot understand for the life of me why WWE wasted John Cena in a match with Bray Wyatt here, such a stupid thing to do for a big event like this. So here's what I would of done, John Cena gets reincluded in the title feud with HHH, Batista and Bryan, Excluding Orton, Orton should of faced Wyatt IMO. Here is the answer to your question, having Bryan beat HHH at the time made sense as he was a big deal, HHH rightfully lost the match which made sense, otherwise we would of had HHH vs Batista vs Cena, seems like an odd pairing to me, so then the main event is Batista vs Cena vs Bryan for WWE title, which would of been MUCH better than what we got.

Mentionable matches: Orton vs Wyatt, HHH vs Bryan and whatever else happened at the time, it was close to six years ago now so I cannot really remember.

The Winners of the matches:

CM Punk defeats Triple H in the main event, yes I know HHH is on two matches here but both matches are big enough to have on the card. CM Punk defeats HHH in what has been a great feud.

Brock Lesnar defeats Undertaker due to injury, thus ending the streak.

Daniel Bryan defeats Batista and Cena in what would of been a great match.

The reason I have Bryan winning here is because he needs it more than both Cena and Batista, whilst Batista and Cena clearly dominate the match, Bryan obviously outshines both in popularity. Bryan going Cena and Batista as opposed to Orton and Batista would of been way bigger for bryan in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back