Funny/Obscure/Rare TNA Moments (They Wrestled Here?!) Thread

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Fuck it — this Hardy/Sting nonsense has gotten this place into one helluva negative frenzy, so I figure nows as good a time as any to try to mask the smell of blood in the air and try to calm the flames a bit — that's what this thread is for.

So here's the idea: post your funny/obscure/rare TNA moments — little known debuts, matches, photographs, promos, entrance themes/trons, etc.

You should have an image or video of them to post to add to the thread, but it's not required, so if all you've got (or can find) is the memory of it happening, share anyway. It's fine to name random guys who showed face in TNA, but the idea is to get images or videos of it to really bump the nostalgia. The older the images, videos and stories get, the funnier the thread becomes.

I'll start off with DDP's Entrance Video:

[YOUTUBE]H5avpMA0-Hc[/YOUTUBE]

And Shannon Moore's hilarious first theme:

[YOUTUBE]5PV0D6Zuxu0[/YOUTUBE]

CM Punk v. Shane Douglas

[YOUTUBE]5DvJ5p364PU[/YOUTUBE]

MVP in TNA

[YOUTUBE]IlL-3Yf4s3Q[/YOUTUBE]

Use the force! Use the force!

Bubba's flops are almost as funny as Naitch's.

Fire Champion!

Kenta Kobashi and Misawa shout outs.

Early Beautiful People.

Presenting rare footage of the "One Toke Over the Line" summit between Scott Hall and Jeff Hardy.

hallds.jpg

Okay, so I made it up.

Not a video but a gif, I'll set the tone:
Before he walks out to the iMPACT! Zone, Jeff Jarrett takes the last cupcake. Someone backstage is not pleased with what he has done and is out to get him....

joefloor.gif

Surprised that I haven't seen this yet......

[YOUTUBE]BkDeJucAuCk[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite part is Steiner's reaction shit.

shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back