• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny Joke

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry." Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?" He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

That joke sucks. You should have told the one about the girl who had to suck her dad's dick for a prom dress, the only problem being that it tasted like shit because her brother had to borrow the car.

This entire thread has been a gigantic waste of not only my time, but everybody's time as well. If you are going to tell a joke, then it better be funny, unlike that piece of shit you posted.

The England football team made history yesterday at Heathrow Airport.As they were the first white people to be told to fuck off back to Africa.

The England football team made history yesterday at Heathrow Airport.As they were the first white people to be told to fuck off back to Africa.

Like I said before, if you are going to post a joke, it better be funny, unlike this piece of shit you posted.

This entire thread has been a gigantic waste of not only my time, but everybody's time as well. If you are going to tell a joke, then it better be funny, unlike that piece of shit you posted.

Like I said before, if you are going to post a joke, it better be funny, unlike this piece of shit you posted.

We should post a link to your faction thread; that's the best joke this site's ever seen.

I have failed you oh great one.I have all these mixed up emotions inside of me right now that i just dont know what to do.I shall have a good hard look at myself and see where my life went wrong.

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry." Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?" He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

This was hysterical when I was 12.

Alright so a white guy, a black guy and a polish guy are stranded in the desert, and suddenly they find a lamp. The white guy, joking around, picks it up and starts rubbing it, and suddenly a genie pops out.
Genie:"I will grant each of you one wish, any wish in the world."
White guy: "I wish I could be home with my family and beautiful wife."
Poof! The white guy is gone.
Black guy: "Ayo, Genie, I wish I could be back with all my *****s and my hoe back in my hood."
Poof! The black guy is gone.
Genie: "You are the only one left. This is the last wish I will grant."
Polish Guy: "I'm the only one left? Could you bring those guys back here, I feel lonely."

Why did there have to be a white, black, and polish guy in that last one? That could've applied to any three people.

Or are you trying to call the Polish stupid?

So am I to assume this is "The Shitty Joke Thread?" I'll participate.

What did the Mexican say when the house fell on him.

Get off me homes.

. . . .... ... .... .... ... ... .. ..
... ... .... .... ... .. .. .. ...
..... ..... ... ... .... ... ... .. .. .. ..
. . . .. .. .. ..... .... ... ........
.. .. .. ..... .... ..... ...... ...
.... ... .. ..... ... .. .. .. .. ..

What is this?

Obama's inauguration

Whats this?

The line to the KFC/welfare office/all white woman brothel after Obama's inauguration.

:disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back