• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funniest Song

The Holy One

What's really good?
This will be my first thread so I hope it at least it some views and comments.

Basically just post a video of a song you think is the funniest you've ever heard.

I'll start it off: Eminem - My Name Is

[youtube]Y3jK6acPa5I[/youtube]

Personally I think Stan is his best song, but I always LMAO whenever I hear this song.

Dude! When I heard "funniest song" I thought that you meant comedy performers doing songs. Not people like Eminem, who is a funny dude, no doubt about it but it's not really what he sets out to accomplish in my opinion. Eminem has released his fair amount of good, funny songs though, Without me is absolutely hilarious and kept me laughing for months and months at a time:

[youtube]gUo8gsBi--c[/youtube]

That is undoubtedly a great song and hilarious all the same. For me though you cannot look past Stephen Lynch. I was going to make a thread on Stephen Lynch, simply because he is the single most funny songwriter I have heard. Here is some of his more famous stuff.

[youtube]IKZJM737Zl0[/youtube]

[youtube]HpWB_ZiFy-Q[/youtube]

And my personal favourite:

[youtube]Z72v1l8fDtI[/youtube].

Mickey Avalon- My Dick

[youtube]MuyF46oG2ik[/youtube]

When i heard this song my friend had recommended it and i thought it was hilarious.

How can no one have answered "Flight of the Concords" yet?! My god, the travesties committed. You shall all be struck down by the Gods of Music with such a mighty vengeance that your very essence will forever be stricken from the annals of Song.

Anyway, yeah. Flight of the Concords. Blows your silly Eminem (who's good, mind you) out of the water. And Stephen Lynch? Funny, but he's no Jermaine and Bret.

It's Business Time
[youtube]WGOohBytKTU[/youtube]

Fucking hilarious.

Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
[youtube]ZbbxA8a_M_s[/youtube]

COME ON. The line "There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party!" is enough to warrant it the funniest song ever.

The Humans Are Dead
[youtube]WGoi1MSGu64[/youtube]

Two words. Binary solo.

Albi the Racist Dragon
[youtube]X-jVAHAuiS4[/youtube]

Dragon tears = Jellybeans. :lmao:

The funniest songs ever committed to album.

Sorry Razorback, but I think Lynch is better, and funnier than Flight Of The Conchords. Don't forget, he actually has legitimate music experience. He worked on Broadway, winning a Tony, and was offered several serious record deals over the years. His stand up (without the music) is just as funny as his music.

However, they all pale in comparison to the original. No, not Adam Sandler, this guy:

[youtube]qWmiO4SavZI[/youtube]​

I can list almost any Weird Al song, but this one is the funniest, only because he lampoons a classic movie, and references almost every funny part of the film.

Dude! When I heard "funniest song" I thought that you meant comedy performers doing songs. Not people like Eminem, who is a funny dude, no doubt about it but it's not really what he sets out to accomplish in my opinion.

It doesn't matter. It could be any song that you think is the funniest ever whether it be from an artist or a comedian. I think Em does his best work on whether it's a funny song like Without Me (had stitches in my side for about 5minutes) or if it's serious like Toy Soilders.

I really like the videos y'all have posted so far. Hip vs. Rhy had me laughing so hard that I choked on my spit and rushed to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

Here are some other videos that I think are worth mentioning:

[youtube]R7yfISlGLNU[/youtube]
I have to play this song everytime I go fishing

[youtube]wskT6YfVB6E[/youtube]
Personally one of my favorite Christmas carols

Certainly not very tasteful, but it makes me laugh.

[youtube]qqXi8WmQ_WM[/youtube]

However, this song is fantastic. I've always loved this band, but when I first heard this song, I fell over laughing (which hurt, because I was riding my bike at the time). 3:00-3:23 kills me everytime.

[youtube]jXPzMXN3hAg[/youtube]

Mighty Boosh crimps are always amusing and of course anything from Flight of the Conchords is hilarious. I also liked Jizz in my Pants and I'm on a Boat before they got old (which was pretty quick).

Mighty Boosh Bouncy Bouncy Crimp
[youtube]CNgL0E2BFEM[/youtube]

Flight of the Conchords - Most Beautiful Girl
[youtube]nje9vwKLhh0[/youtube]

Well I have very different taste then most of you, but I laugh so much everytime I see this video and hear this song. It still cracks me up everytime I see it.

[YOUTUBE]rWZm9SfGgSU[/YOUTUBE]

I seen Beyonce at Burger King. Although it's a diss towards the Queen, it still makes me smile everytime I hear it. I think it takes a Beyonce stan to really apreciate it. The video of the "Beyonce" dancing, and "patting her weave" always makes me laugh and the drag queen B is fierce. And the lyrics are so ironic and hilarious. Love this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back