Funniest Fake Story In Some Time (Feat. Slavery)

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
WWE officials are scrambling to come up with an idea for Christian upon his return from injury. Initially, Christian was to come back as an assistant to VP John Laurinaitis, but that has been nixed as a number of civil rights groups have already complained based on a rejected script. "The WWE is attempting to bring slavery into their brand", stated Jonah Gonzalez of the ASU (Anti-Slavery Union). "It's widely known that Jay Reso is a big supporter of slavery, but his employer does not have to perpetuate this." Christian, whose real name is Jay Reso, made headlines last year while trying to bring home a slave purchashed during a WWE sanctioned trip to Malaysia in early 2011.

Source: Prowrestling.net

Oh, you wacky Canucks, always trying to bring slaves home from Malaysia! I'll just ruffle your hair and send you on your way.

I'd imagine getting a slave through customs wouldn't be the easiest of tasks.

I feel as though there's an awful lot more to that story than meets the eye. Who just tries to bring a slave through customs? No way there isn't more going on there.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3695210 said:
After you bring me tea, coffee, clean my house and bring me my whip.

Tea AND coffee? Isn't that the hot caffeinated version of speedballing? You take it easy there lad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back