Fun Times.

Max Headroom

The Master of Disaster
This is a thread to chat about all the good times you had in life. I just recently graduated, and to say the least the last two weeks were more fun than the last two years of my life lol. So I decided to make something like this as I'm in quite the mood.

I guess the main point of this thread is to discuss all the fun times you had in life growing up, from whatever nonsense you may have done as a kid, to your first party/first time getting really drunk.

......yeah, I guess that's it.

The weekend I turned 18 was pretty damn fun. Had graduation practice on Friday, got out around probably 1:30, then played some football with friends, then met up with another group of friends and we went bowling until midnight-ish. Then we drove a buddy home and some hilarious shenanigans took place. We went to the strip club for a little bit, then I crashed at my buddy's house.

I wake up Saturday afternoon and my bro says we are going to the shooting range. Sweet, never been, let's do it. Sadly it was only for like 30-40 minutes. Then I had my first hot dog at a famous stand in the Chicagoland area, went home and two of my friends stayed over til about 2. Went to bed, graduated the next day. Yeah, weekend was epic. I'll post another day later.

The day I lost my virginity- I don't remember anything else about that day except for it was a Sunday. Losing my virginity on the lord's day of rest? Fuck yeah.

After the sex was had I was really hungry, so my girlfriend made me a sandwich. It was PB&J, nothing special, but it was a sandwich.

My neighbor with the drum set and my other neighbor with a loud dog, loud atv, loud music, loud car, fucking piece of white trash, were not home for the whole day yesterday. The whole day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back