• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fueds you want to see this year

volvic

Dark Match Winner
ye well WM has just finished, and for most wrestlers i guess its the start of new fueds, what fued do you want to see soon?
i want to see Undertaker V Batista rematch hell in a cell at backlash and after that, taker v kane at around survior series for the World title and kane winning the title.

as for raw i want to see cena v michaels at backlash and michales winning the wwe champion, and then fueding with stone cold steve austin at summerslam, in a legend v legend match.

-I want to see Cena-Kennedy

-Batista-Undertaker Unfinished business...best match at Mania

-This is a weird one.. Edge-Undertaker. I think that would be hot

-Orton-HBK- though I think we are getting that one

-Booker-Benoit- Yea, its been done...but the matches are always so sweet

-And I still want Hogan-Austin- I know it won't happen. But God I'd love to see Hogan get stunned. And I'm a Hulkamaniac

Kennedy vs. Orton/HBK/Edge in a serious program with proper build for the WWE belt
HBK vs. Chris Benoit (either for a World title or for no belt at all)
The WGTT (with a proper push) vs. some non-$hit tag teams
Batista/Lashley/Cena vs. wrestling school (because they're weak in the ring)
RVD vs. CM Punk (with a decent amount of time to work and NO DQ!)
Johnny Nitro vs. Edge/Orton/HBK/Punk
RVD. vs. Edge (Great match on Raw recently)
Umaga vs. Chris Benoit (this should be stiff as hell)
MVP vs. Benoit (with a finish that is worth pissing on this time)
Hardy Boyz vs. London/Kendrick (TLC, because that's the only way I can stand the Hardyz)
The WWE writing staff vs. logic & intelligence (they've been losing this for years, though)
Jim Ross vs. My foot (for being a sycophantic idiot)
Kane vs. Personal training regimen (to fix all of his deficiencies and flush his career from the toilet)
Khali vs. a bus

Shawn Michaels v The Undertaker. The Royal Rumble finish was orgasmic, they MUST meet one on one, even just one more time.

I'd quite like to see;

Hardyz vs London & Kendrick
RVD vs Punk
Cena vs the Brooklyn Brawler

OK, Cena vs The Brawler? LMAO BVrawler would make him look like a bum, and thats bad! I think everyone is in agreement that The Hardys vs London and Kendrick would be fantastic, and NOT just TLC matches...these friggin little teeny bobbers need to chill in these forums and let the big boys and girls talk. Anyways, other feuds,
for the pure wrestling aspect, CM Punk vs Benoit
Johnny Nitro vs Edge
Kennedy vs HBK
and I really like Khali vs a bus lol, that was atually kinda funny

John Cena vs Randy Orton leading to showdown at WM 24.
The WWE should start building a rivalry between these two like the rivalry between HHH & The Rock because there aren't many other young WWE superstars that can headline a WrestleMania right now.

John Cena vs Randy Orton leading to showdown at WM 24.
The WWE should start building a rivalry between these two like the rivalry between HHH & The Rock because there aren't many other young WWE superstars that can headline a WrestleMania right now.

I wouldve said that a year or two ago. Back then Orton was being tipped as the future but since he got suspended for being a douche hes faded away from the main event scene. I'd still like to see it but Orton needs a much bigger push than what he''s had of late.

Just to let you know, Cage, they get uppity about spamming...you can edit your post instead of putting a new post correcting yourself. No biggie to me, but I got bitched at for posting a "spoiler" because a mod lived in another time zone, and i saw SD! before he did.

Cena vs. Orton I think is being saved for WM 25 honestly. That will be the "biggest match of them all". I think Orton won't sniff that belt until then. Orton will get his much criticized, but maybe by then, long title reign. Orton has to learn still tha the needs to make a name for himself, and simply being 3rd generation doesn't get him over. If they do it right and Orton gets himself mentally right, with a two year build up of them not touching each other, it could be gold.

For this year.
Since Edge said he didnt' want it, we'll see Triple H vs. Edge. This is a long overdue program. I understand why Edge doesn't want to do it against a returnign Hunter because he'll get squashed, but he might as well get this feud done and over with. Both will be great during it, but we all know the outcome.

If Benoit comes to Raw, then we definetly need an HBK Benoit program. They've never had a one on one program before were they just could run with it. Benoit might be re-energized with this.

Mr. Kennedy (face) vs. Batista (heel) Yes we saw it already, but let the roles reverse this time. Batista is set for a big heel run. People hate him, and hes a big dumb monster that would be a great character against Kennedy. It won't help Kennedys in ring ability, but It should solidify him as a great Face.

The Undertaker vs. Edge: Edge needs a move to smackdown when hes done with Triple H. Its been a long time coming,b ut how these two have not had a run in with each other is beyond me. Edge is very dangerous, and I think the WHC would be perfect on him. Smackdown is in desperate need of a tough Heel Champ, one they've been lacking since Lesnar left, (that's a shot at you JBL).

CM Punk vs. RVD: Let the reigns loose and let ECW be what it was meant to be. High flying, crazy unbelievable sequences, and good wrestling. It's ECW, not WWE. Quit making everything so damn bland and let something be distinguishable. As for CM Punk and Benoit, Benoit is light years ahead of Punk in the ring, so lets not go that far yet.

These are the feuds I would like to see within a year's time:

Kennedy vs Cena= Kennedy can be the guy that finally takes Cena out of the WWE title picture for at least a couple months if he uses his MITB to get on the RAW brand. I think those two will have a better feud than Edge/Cena and it will catapult Kennedy to be a huge star.

Kennedy vs HHH or HBK= This will most likely happen when DX is finished and both HHH and HBK will have their shot at Mr. Kennedy for the title some time this year or early 2008(Most likely HHH will be the first to challenge Kennedy since I think HBK is overdue for some time off which will probably happen after SummerSlam).

Edge vs Booker T= When Booker Returns I hope he will either go to RAW or Edge will go to SD. Edge sometimes use to poke fun at Booker for being "stupid"(he even commented during the Cutting Edge segment saying "Lets hope you have something intelligent to say for once" and he tormented him about the fact that he did poorly on the Weakest Link back when the Invasion angle was happening). These two never really had a real feud and i think they could put some good matches on along with some priceless promos.

Taker vs Edge= This would be a great WM24 main event where somebody is going to lose their winning streak(There are claims that Edge is still undefeated). After Edge is finished feuding with Booker he will set his sights on the Deadman and swear to end Taker's winning streak at WM but in the end he will fail like the 15 previous attempts before him.

^^ Some Awesome ideas there. All of which I would like to see.

Down on the middle card there's one I said in the "Nitro Face Turn" thread and that's Nitro -v- Benjamin.

Someone get the IC belt off Umaga. I would love to see Nitro and Benjamin feuding over the title. They are both talented men, and could keep the mid card interesting. I could see Nitro more as the face than Benjamin, however with Melina still as his manager, I would guess they would keep Nitro heel and turn Benjamin. Melina plays the heel part too well to turn her.

Benoit v Sabu
Bring Benoit in to ECW to A give them a name and B give someone a legit perosn to build off for a maineventer. I mean you only have two guys who would have legit main event potential at the momenyt in RVD and Lashley and what do they have to work with Snitsky, Holly, the New Breed and Mike Know please. Turn Benoit heel have him come over a make a point of how he got his nickname by breaking Sabu's neck. With Sabu possibly leaving this could be a good ending feud. Some real good matches could be had here and make Benoit a good heel to fight.

Hardys v Kendrick and London title unifactaion. Give Smackdown the exclusive titles. Bring Cryme Time and WGTT over from raw and dump the rest. I mean who dosent view anytime Viscera/Venis or Master/Kenny (and who did he piss off to get dumped here after surviving the SS and beating Flair he is now taging with the Masterjoke and jobbing to Carlito for crissakes) get on the screen as anymore thn a bathroom break.
It would be both a great fued and a comsoldiation of a weak tag team division into what could be a decent one.

MVP vs Benoit was a show-stealing, old school match at Wrestlemania, and I would love to see MVP and Shelton Benjamin meet up in a match of two of the best pure athletes in the game.

I would also LOVE to see Chris Jericho return to a program with Randy Orton. Orton could be attracted to Jericho being the "legend" who first unified the belts. They could have a great SummerSlam match...

I want to see a feud that is lengthy and meaningful. Has there been a feud this year that we actually want to see? I doubt it, and that is because all the guys that could carry decent feuds with eachother are dispersed amongst the company to either job to pathetic 'wrestlers' who use guys like Michaels and Edge to get over while crushing them at the same time, or they aren't involved in a feud at all. Gone are the days of Rock/Austin or Austin/McMahon where the feuds were developed week in and week out because we actually wanted to see it. The promos were great and the wrestling was better, but no feuds live up to the expectations we have because the wrestlers are getting worse. There are loads of wrestlers I would love to see pitted against eachother in good, competitive feuds. There are plenty of wrestlers that need that kind of feud and a lot of styles match eachother, and these feuds are what the company needs.

Punk vs Burke. This could really carry ECW because they have natural charisma and they are two guys who can really wrestle. They should be fighting over the ECW title because it's young guys that should be getting a go there.

Kennedy vs Chris Benoit. This feud would be mainly to get Kennedy over and get more experience, but a competitive feud would be awesome. This is a long shot and I would love to see it for the World Title, but I guess Kennedy's feud for the title will have to be with Taker if he uses his MITB contract.

HHH vs Michaels. We've seen it before but I want to see it again. HHH as a heel would work awesomely and Michaels is always great for a feud like this. They are the main eventers on Raw and I hope Cena moves over eventually, but that won't happen.

Edge vs Orton. The two are great heels, but why not go for Orton as a face to get this feud more over? He seems more natural at it then Edge is and I think the two could have some great matches and promos.

Benjamin vs Jeff Hardy. I don't know why, but I would love to see the two rebuild the Intercontinental division because matching Hardy's speed with Benjamin's athleticism would be awesome.

World's Greatest Tag Team vs the Hardys vs London and Kendrick. This feud could do wonders for the tag division, and if the belts were unified and the teams got their rightful amount of TV time, this would be fantastic.

I'd love to see Kennedy vs. just about anyone. I see a lot of potential in him and he's slowly growing on me.

Batista vs Taker: I'm convinced this one isn't finished yet and I'd love to see The Animal take a major heel turn.

Master/Kenny (and who did he piss off to get dumped here after surviving the SS and beating Flair he is now taging with the Masterjoke and jobbing to Carlito for crissakes)

I think the Masters/Kenny tag team is only for a short amount of time, in keeping the feuds that Carlito and Masters have, this is possibly one of the longest simmering feuds that they have, I like the idea but they don't need to have this Tag team to keep it alive. They also have that Kenny/Flair feud that is his hangover from the SS.

As to feuds I would like to see.
Khali vs. Wet Paper Bag: I don't think Khali could wrestle his way out of one.
Cena vs. Brooklyn Brawler: This could be a one off feud that doesn't go anywhere after Cena drops the Title. They have the background for it in 5 questions, Cena did say that he wants to have a match with him during one of his rants on that. I miss 5 Questions it was the only good thing Cena did all of the last two years.
Kennedy vs. Finlay: We are probably already going to be seeing this as the way of turning Kennedy. Its already set up with that last SmackDown!
CM Punk vs. RVD: Everyone wants to see this, it will probably be done after this program with the New Breed and If RVD does decide to stay in WWE.
Ric Flair vs. Retirement: This is a feud that peopl want to see happen in that Ric Flair retires from Wrestling and just manages, possibly even being a road agent.
Batista vs. Scotty 2 Hotty: This is a joke feud that I would use to demote Batista and promote Scotty. Scotty winning this feud and getting a push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back