• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fueds We Will Never See

#BabyFace

**The.Best.In.The.World**
Simple Enough... Fueds that we wish we could see but will never be able to.

The Rock/ HBK - I put this one first as its the obvious one. Two of the all time greatest. The match would be great but the promos would be better.

CM Punk/Edge- Yes I know this fued has happened but Im talking about now. With the level that Punk is on now, it makes me wish Edge was still in the E and could fued with Punk.I feel their styles could work well together.

CM Punk/HBK- This is another obvious. Two fantastic in ring performers. Could have ended up being THE best in ring match in history.

What about you guys??

Shawn Michaels/Eddie Guerrero: This would've been the feud we would tell our kids about.

Brock Lesnar/Batista: May not be a "dream feud" for a lot of people, but I've wanted to see these two guys in the ring & on the mic.

CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle I would love to see what those two would come up with, both in the ring and on the mic.

Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan Obvious comparisons between the two... wouldn't have much going for it in terms of promos, but I think the in-ring action would make all of our pants just a little bit tighter.

Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle Another match that would be pure gold... nay, pure kryptonite to watch.

Dolph Ziggler vs Mr. Perfect Pretty much the same thing as Bryan vs. Benoit.

At least learn to spell feuds before making a thread.

I'll go with something a bit different from the normal - The Hardy Boys vs The Rockers - Both high flying, both innovative and I think this match would be exceptional

Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan-I want to see this so bad. Give them an hour for a Iron Man match. Would have been incredible.

Eddie Guerrero vs Straight Edge Savior CM Punk-Do I really need to say anything for you to see how epic this would be?

Chris Benoit vs CM Punk-Would have taken Punk and ECW to a whole new level

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan-Pure wrestling. Oh my gosh. Makes me want to cry

I would loved to have seen Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit as their styles are so similar and their both just great in the ring.

CM Punk vs Kurt Angle

I was praying for it when CM Punk first debuted in ECW. Kurt Angle has the upper hand in the ring, with Punk close behind. Punk has upper hand on the mic, with Kurt Angle close behind.

Undertaker vs. The Great Muta

If any of you know a lot about New Japan Pro Wrestling, they should take into consideration how great of a match this would be.

Undertaker vs Sting

Almost came last year, and that's the closest it'll ever get. You'll never see Sting in WWE I think (but maybe in the HOF), and you'll NEVER EVER see the Undertaker in TNA.

Hardy Boyz vs. Beer Money

HBK vs. CM Punk

Kurt Angle vs. CM Punk

The matches each of these three feuds would bring is the entire reason i picked them. Each feud could work without having to say a word! They could have been classics.

Some dream feuds that I would love to see would probably be...

Ultimate Warrior vs Sting - I'm not talking about Warrior during his stint in WCW but more of Warrior during his more famous run with WWF against the Icon Sting

Owen Hart vs Chris Jericho - Not really sure how this would be from a promo perspective but in early ECW, Jericho was booked as the last remaining member of the Hart Family dungeon and with Owen being the youngest Hart, it could have something worked out and then their wrestling styles are more similar than what maybe people realize.

Mr. Perfect vs CM Punk or Daniel Bryan - this I'd love to see just for the matches that people could talk about for a long long time.

And one last feud just because well how similar their characters are would be Hulk Hogan vs John Cena. Yeah the matches might be less then great but somehow in my mind it'd be pretty interesting to see.

Just off the top of my head:

The Rock vs 90's HBK
Ziggler vs Mr Perfect
Orton vs Brock Lesnar
Undertaker vs Sting
Edge and Christian vs The Rockers/ Beer Money
Dudleyz vs LOD
Angle vs Bret Hart
Mr Anderson vs Miz
Macho Man vs Mankind (no idea why just have a feeling it would be awesome)

Im gonna go all over with these(not only wwe) so be ready

Benoit vs Punk almost happened. Infact it was a ppv match before the whole drama went down. Would of likely been a great match

Davey Richards vs Benoit-People compare Daniel bryan to Chris? Davey is way closer to Benoit in the ring. It would of been a crazy match

MCMG vs Londrick-Never got to see that match sadly. I think it would of been crazy.

Daniels/AJ/Shelley or Sabin vs Jericho or Mysterio...would of been a excellent match I must say

Sting vs Orton-I feel like it would of been a great story and a great match

Samoa Joe vs Davey Richards-No words needed but I will say a few. It would be a hard hitting match for sure

Samoa Joe vs Jericho-That would be quite the match and fued I must say

CM Punk vs Joe 4(in TNA or WWE)-they have incredible chemistry and im sure if given the chance,could blow away the audiences

Nigel Mcguiness vs Randy Orton-Mainly just to get Nigel on the WWE tv but Orton would be a great match like Angle was for him

Young Bucks vs Hardys-Just for pure nostalgia reasons

Hardys vs E&C vs Dudleys in a new TLC-again mainly for nostalgia

Undertaker Sting for sure. They are THE two biggest icons in the history of the business and sting is the only guy who would make this whole nostalgic undertaker gimmick appropriate because sting possesses an equal amount of nostalgia.

Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker: This idea may have become less appealing due to Jericho's most recent, rather lackluster return to the WWE, but in my mind it's a travesty that this feud never happened. Upon arriving in the WWE Jericho had some pretty high profile matches - the Rock, Triple H, Steve Austin, etc. One feud with the Undertaker could have put him above the upper-midcard star role he eventually sank comfortably into, and solidified him as a true-blue main event player.

Obviously I'm a Jericho "mark", but I still think this feud should have happened. Even now with the Undertaker in the twilight (or post-twilight, however you want to look at it) of his career, they could still make magic if both men were open to the idea. The problem now is Undertaker just doesn't need it, and with Jericho seen as more of a short-term, temporary guy it would just be unwarranted fan-service. After downing Triple H and Shawn Michaels twice each in four years, moving on to Jericho at WrestleMania 29 might seem like a step down - I'm just not sure it could produce at the same level.

I just can't believe that with Taker active throughout most, if not all of Chris Jericho's WWE tenure, a feud never really sparked between the two. They were both involved in a triple threat match for the World title during the 09 Jeri-Show days, and Jericho did beat Taker for the World title in the Elimination Chamber. The history is there to run a modern-day feud, I just can't believe their only interactions came THAT late into Jericho's career!

Other interesting possibilities:

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar - It would be interesting to see Lesnar's attitude and aggression matched up with Punk's arrogance and agility. Plenty of "shoot" material to work with, and I'd like to see who the company would put over if the match ever happened.

Any combination of Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk feuds. For beyond obvious reasons.

Sting vs The Undertaker - This gets brought up a lot, but it's still near the top of my list of "most wanted feuds". I don't think it would be pretty if it happened this year, much less next year... But if they were to go at it about a decade ago, the material would have written itself. You have to think how TNA would be different if Sting did stick around after WCW though...

John Cena vs The Undertaker, Round II - We all know they faced off early in Cena's career, as the cocky heel attempted to take down the Phenom and prove his worth. He definitely held his own, and I think that feud was one of the main reasons John Cena got over during his rise to the top of Smackdown. But fast forward a decade and imagine what would happen if the face of the WWE took on the WWE's greatest legend. Does Cena go over to prove he really is the best today? Or Does Undertaker go over once again and prove he'll always be the best? I could see this easily being a face vs face feud; its only reason for happening a show of respect between the "top dog" and the owner of "the yard".

Davey Richards vs CM Punk - I don't want to say Davey wont EVER make it to the WWE, but my hunch is that if he were going to he'd already be there. His tenure in ROH hasn't been all that much longer than Punks, but with guys like the Kings of Wrestling coming over to FCW, you would think that if the WWE were interesting in ROH's greatest talent, they'd already have picked him up. Daniel Bryan made. CM Punk made it. Maybe management just feels like they don't need Richards, but whatever the case is I just don't see this feud happening.

1) Undertaker vs. Sting - What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? Two legends. Two hall-of-famers. It would've been great to see them play mind games with one another.

2) Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk - These two feuded in OVW but I would've loved to have seen them feud on the main roster. It would've been a real war of worlds in regards to promos.

3) Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan - Two great technical wrestlers who could put on a great match. It would've been incredible to watch.

4) Sheamus vs. Matt Morgan - Two athletic giants who could actually wrestle and be entertaining.

5) Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles - Two world-class athletes who never crossed paths. It would've been exciting to see them go at it.

6) Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero - Much like Taker and Sting, these two hall of famers are/were well-respected and well-loved. They could light it up in both wrestling and promo skills.

7) Chris Benoit vs. Samoa Joe - These two had very similar career paths and were ferocious in the ring. This would have been good back in 2005 if Joe came to WWE.

8) John Cena vs. Mark Henry - Henry's recent heel run would've made this a feud to watch. He could've been Doomsday to Cena's Superman. That unstoppable monster that even Cena might not overcome.

9) Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio - I don't ever recall seeing these two feud with each other, but I think it would've made for interesting television.

It looks like we may not get to see Hogan and Austin one on one. I would have loved to have seen this match 10 years ago at Mania 18, instead of Rock and Hulk. I still wouldn't mind seeing it even today if Hogan were to somehow comeback for one final match. Even if it were a quick street fight I would settle for it. I'd love to see The 2 biggest names in the WWF/WWE history lock up just once. If it don't happen by Mania 30 then I don't think it will happen, unfortunatley for me and a lot of wrestling fans.

Chris Jericho vs Jake The Snake

The art of story telling that both men have on the stick and in the ring is top notch. The psychological warfare that they could wage against each other, with the enhancement from a much improved WWE production product during the feud could be something of legend. With the way Jericho can carry a match it could be MOTY finalist!

Sting Vs Hbk
Sting vs the Rock

I am suprised no one said Sting vs HBK, the two that never wrestled in each others company wcw and wwf/e

Alberto Del Rio vs JBL... im surprised no one mentioned this, but by some strand of luck this could still actually happen...

It would end up being a copy-cat angle based on JBL's legendary feud with Eddie Guerrero. That collision solidified JBL as a main event heel and as a WWE Champion, so I really doubt that Alberto del Rio could do half as good a job. There's a canyon of charisma separating ADR from Eddie... I mean, I can only assume that's the reason you mentioned it - why else would a person just pick out Alberto del Rio and JBL and throw them into a feud?

I also don't know if WWE is willing to go that far into racist waters against Mexicans like they were ten years ago... The border "crisis" is a lot less of a hot-button issue now than it was with Bush in office.

Batista VS Mason Ryan: I'm joking for the most part, but I think it would be interesting, now that I think about it. It would be a great way for Mason Ryan to get noticed.

Kurt Angle VS Undertaker: I absolutely LOVED their match for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Way Out 2006. WrestleMania quality match with a surprise rollup at the end. I remember Taker told Angle after the match "I got your number. I'm not done with you yet." YET, we never go to see it. I thought they worked great together in the ring and would love to see the rematch.

Alberto Del Rio VS Eddie Guerrero: It would be so funny to see Eddie come in and steal Alberto's car during one of his matches. Unfortunately, we will never get to see this one. But it would be cool to see.

Edge VS Christian: Some few years ago, it was brought up to see E&C go at it, but we never saw anything beyond a conversation backstage. I have a feeling Edge will have a few matches here and there someday, just not against his brother. Oh wait, right. They're just friends now. Never understood that one. :shrug:

Just to name a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back