Fucking Shawn Michaels

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
WWE.com is advertising the Raw Supershow taking place August 6 at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas as Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night.
Hopefully this is for the live audience only. I've been subjected to one too many "Shawn Michaels Appreciation Nights" over the years.

Fucking Shawn Michaels is everything you would expect it to be. He does everything in his power to not lay down for you, puts on an entertaining, exciting show but in the end oversells your prowess to the point that you knew he was faking all along.

But I still appeciate him. Sorry for your grief.

Love it, its not like he is on every month. Once, twice a year, I look forward to that Raw.

Appreciation Night, why the fuck not?

Shush! Every Raw should be Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night. WWE sure knows how to get my attention back up.

Shush! Every Raw should be Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night. WWE sure knows how to get my attention back up.

THe timing is really good too. It's about two weeks before Summerslam and Shawn's best friend is facing Brock Lesnar. I'm sure there's ZERO connection there at all.

There is no connection, the show will be about fucking Shawn Michaels - did you not read the thread title? Yummy.

No you won't. Now stop de-railing this most wonderful thread and take it back to what it should be about!

shawn-michaels-interview-20050128013157624-000.jpg

Last year there was a triple H appreciation night as well as a Bret Hart one that was for the live audience.

Yeah, we'll get to see all the superstars talk about how he idolized him growing up and how he revolutionized the ladder match and on and on and on.

On the list of guys I feel a legitimate version of this is meriting for, I just don't count HBK. Great wrestler in the ring. He's half the total package. I'd accept it more if it was HHH over Michaels fo serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back