• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuckin' Milk Man

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Knocked on my door asking for money. The cheek of it. I didn't order no fuckin' milk. Was there milk on my doorstep? Yes. Did I take it? Sure. But I didn't ask for it? No. That's his problem.

In England yeah.

I had a window cleaner come round the other week as well. I saw him doing my windows but didn't stop him. He asked for money. I said no.

Lol I know exactly what you are talking about Jake.

The milkman used to come to my door and leave milk at my place to. I had to leave him 1.65 a week for 3 small pints of milk. I said no more after the contents of nearly every bottle had a sour, rotten, stench and taste.

A complete waste of my money. Plus it got expensive, considering I only get paid in $$

In England yeah.

I had a window cleaner come round the other week as well. I saw him doing my windows but didn't stop him. He asked for money. I said no.

Isn't that like when tramps clean your car then you feel guilty and have to pay them

So was this a tramp doing your windows? Or was it like a Tramp acting like he has a job. Haha, damn tramps

i dont feel guilty about that. its a contribution to society. they never asked if i want it cleaned...thats y my car has windscreen wash. but they cant undo it.

and assuming it's the same in england as in northern ireland, you do get people who are 'professional' window cleaners. the ones who do mine arent much gd tho.

LESSON FOR THE DAY: never expect paid for something you weren't asked to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back