• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friend with a distiller = 180 tequila.

The Legendary 23

Naughty by Nature
EDIT: I meant 180 proof tequila. If anyone can fix that for me, I'd be very appreciative.

scheming.jpg

Gentlemen. Any advice/warnings? Thoughts? I honestly am not quite sure what to expect, one of my friends who will be there soaks up alcohol like a sponge and doesn't get phased, this will finally test his manstamina. Anyway, the fact that he could even make such a drink made me think it was worth mentioning. What is the most ridiculous alcoholic beverage you've ever had?

People still make moonshine where I live, so that'd be the most ridiculous. Shit that would strip paint and remove driveway grease stains.

I've had shine, shit that is like drinking gasoline.

However since shine is illegal, the closet thing to it is Everclear(there are more names). However it is 190 proof, 95% alcohol and mainly just burns on the way down, however it will fuck you up and fuck you up quick.

Absinthe is another beautiful drink that may not be the highest proof or alcohol content, but man on man with some of the other ingrdients and ways to prepare the drink, it's a nice little concoxian that will mess with you mind and give you a unbelievable night. Until '07 it was completely banned in the US, however one variety has been made legal and it is quite nice.

Absinthe is another beautiful drink that may not be the highest proof or alcohol content, but man on man with some of the other ingrdients and ways to prepare the drink, it's a nice little concoxian that will mess with you mind and give you a unbelievable night. Until '07 it was completely banned in the US, however one variety has been made legal and it is quite nice.

I tried that once and to be honest, anything that requires such a goddamned ritual and the addition of that much sugar to be even remotely drinkable just isn't worth the trouble. But that's just me.

Yeah I've had moonshine quite a few times. That shit will knock you on your ass, all I remember about that night is me trying to convince my friend that we should throw his couch out the window, actually convincing him of this, and than start moving the couch, look at each other and simultaneously burst into laughter and say "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING?!"

Moonshine is craziness. I love having friends from the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back