• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
How fucking badass are they? Like, really? I'm 19, but I love Sinatra and Dean. I just finished listening to Dean Martin's "You're Nobody Til' Somebody Loves You" and now i'm listening to "New York, New York" by Ol' Blue Eyes.
You just can't beat these two. Period. Their music makes me wish I grew up in the days where they were singing at clubs and various other establishments. Oh man, what I would give to have seen Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin perform live.. THEEEEEESEEE LITTLE TOWN BLUESSSSSS..

Found this recently. It's amazing how they were able to play off one another and not slip up.....well, except for Deano......but he always liked his liquor.

[youtube]pTy-4YRRwdY[/youtube]

Found this recently. It's amazing how they were able to play off one another and not slip up.....well, except for Deano......but he always liked his liquor.

[youtube]pTy-4YRRwdY[/youtube]

That's great. Yeah, he did.. Definitely explains the red face 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back