• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Mortlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

Gimmick Name: Frank Mortlock

Announced As: Detective Frank Mortlock

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 218 lbs.

Hometown: Gloom Springs

Billed From: Gloom Springs

Alignment: Heel

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:
Introducing first,on loan from Gloom County Police Force, weighing 218 pounds, Detective Frank Mortlock!

Appearance:
----------------Hair Colour/Length
Brown, short to medium, greying at the temples

----------------Eye Colour
Brown

----------------Facial Hair
Moustache and goatee

----------------Ring attire
Black dress shoes, white shirt with rolled-up sleeves, black trousers

----------------Backstage Attire
Brown trench-coat over ring gear, with black fedora.

----------------Physical Features
In his early thirties
Wiry build

----------------Tattoos:
None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
christian-bale.png

Main Gimmick: Police detective

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
Cynical asshole
Hypocritical view of himself as the champion of the law

Brief Bio/History:
Frank Mortlock grew up in the heavily populated city of Gloom Springs. As an inner city youth, he did his best to avoid the trials that often accompany an urban childhood. He graduated from High School and did three semesters at college before answering to the law's calling. Because of his steely determination and lack of attachments, Frank was able to marry his job and advance rather quickly.

Other than police work, he excelled at combat sports and is the reigning US Police Force light-heavyweight boxing champion.

Entrance Music: Autumn Leaves (Art Pepper saxophone cover)
[youtube]Kwlcgkhuxv4[/youtube]

Entrance Description:
Franks walks to the ring and hangs his hat and coat on one of the ring posts. He rolls up his sleeves and does a few shadow-boxing punches.

Fighting Style:
Quick, cunning, precise striker (mostly punches)
Loves to make the rules work in his favour (five-count, count-outs, hair-pull etc.)

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:
Family history of mental illness

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Police Brutality (Double-knee face-breaker / "Codebreaker")
The Mort Lock (Muta Lock) (used sparingly)

Signature Moves (3 max):
Hard Justice (Rope-hung DDT)
Prison Stomp (Garvin stomp)
The old one-two (boxing jab followed by a cross)

12 Most Used Moves:
Bell Clap
Corner foot choke
German Suplex
Head-scissors takedown
Inverted atomic drop / Manhattan Drop
Knee drop
Legsweep
Mounted punches
Over-the-shoulder arm drag
Running bulldog
Spinning toe-hold
Uppercut

Sample RP.
It was another long day at the office. Homicide... the bane of my existence. Every year the rookies get younger and more naìve, every year it gets harder to pretend to care. Otis was no different.

Detective Frank Mortlock sat in his office. The digital clock's crimson display signalled it was six-fifty, but you wouldn't know it - outside the rain and wind tore at the police office, cloaked in an inky night. The door swung open as a fresh-faced African American man in his early twenties rushed in. It was Constable Otis Freeman.

Sir... there's a new development in the Du Pont case. Ballistics just sent in these!

Otis slapped the folder onto Frank's table.

Have a seat, Otis. Just tell me the news.

I listen to the boy. He gives me pointless details about calibre, angle of entry - the works. I nod at the right times and make a few off-hand comments. It gets harder to go through the motions these days...

Let me stop you right there, son. Look at what we have... Monty du Pont, millionaire lardass, gets killed in his house the very day his trophy wife goes out of town. What does that tell you?

It couldn't have been her, her prints to not match those of the gun. She has an alibi...

I look at him and ponder what it must be like being him. I know I must've been like that once. It just feels an eternity away.

Frank waved a hand at Otis, silencing him.

Leave the file with me and close the door behind you.

Sir?

Frank got up and draped his coat over his arm.

We'll have another look at this tomorrow.

But Sir! A man has been murdered! There is a killer somewhere out there!

The corner of Frank's mouth belied a feeling of satisfaction. Without a word, he pointed at the clock.

Be that as it may... It's seven o' clock and we're off duty. Good evening, Constable and... stay safe!

Damn rookies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back