• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Driscoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Brandon Jones

Gimmick Name
Frank Driscoll

Announced As:
"The Preacher" Frank Driscoll

Height:
6'2"

Weight:

Hometown:
Norfolk, Va

Billed From:
The Heavens Above

Alignment:
Heel

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Norfolk, Va, weighing 270 pounds, "The Preacher" Frank Driscoll
Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length
black, Short

----------------Eye Colour
brown

----------------Facial Hair
full grown beard, black

----------------Ring attire
Black sleeves shirt, black pants, black shoes

----------------Backstage Attire
Black robe over his ring attire, a cross on the back of the robe, and he carries a bible.

----------------Physical Features
Muscular with a little bit of a belly, strong

----------------Tattoos:
None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
dvon.jpg

Main Gimmick:
He is a preacher who gives the word of god through wrestling

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
Frank is a preacher who uses the bible as a tool to control people
He is also a huge hypocrite as he lies and cheats his way through life

Brief Bio/History:
Frank Driscoll was a preacher before he wrestled. He became very wealthy from his church "The Church that God Built" and had build a strong following(almost cult like). He then began to wrestle at the church to help raise money for homeless shelters(The money never seemed to reach said shelters.) He was already strong due to his playing football during his youth. He now looks to spread the word of the bible through wrestling, and he attempts to save those who have sinned.

Entrance Music:
Kirk Franklin-Stomp
[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/yvpH0-TYuLc[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description:
Frank Driscoll walks out behind the curtains with bible in hand. He is holding the bible high in the air and has a huge smile on his face. He takes a second to pray still holding the bible up in the air. He walks down the ramp and opens the bible. He recites bible verses to fans who are sinning and then forgives them for they do not know they sinned. He rolls into the ring and takes his robe off. He lays it on the top rope and goes to the middle of the ring and holds his bible in the air again. He then awaits for his opponent.

Fighting Style:
Primary-Powerhouse Secondary-Technical

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:
Frank has had injuries to his knees needing minor surgery. This is from playing football as a kid. The knee injury also requires a knee brace on his right knee. He wears it under his pants as to not expose it, but it can be felt very easy. Frank is pretty good at the mind games, but he is also subjected to mind games as well. He fears dark(he is not afraid of the dark), but dark forces are something that really gets to Frank.

Frank is a powerhouse who likes to use his strength. He isn't very flashy. He likes to hit hard and slam hard. He can be technical if needed, but strength is the name of the game for him. The harder the move hits the better it is.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
The Wrath of God(Double underhook powerbomb)

Signature Moves (3 max):
-Belly to belly suplex
-Double leg stomp to the chest(from the ground)

12 Most Used Moves:
1-Avalanche
2- Fallaway slam
3- Guerrilla Press
5- Gutbuster
6- Spear through ropes
7- STO Slam
8- Inverted bear hug(sometimes leads to a German suplex)
9- German suplex
10- Belly to back Suplex
11- DDT
12- Gutwrench Backbreaker

Sample RP.
Frank- Brothers and sisters stand on your feet! The lord is watching us! We have to show him that we love him and only him!

A crowd of people jump to the feet singing and dancing. Frank Driscoll stands on a stage behind a podium.

Frank- God is good! God is so good to us! We are sinners! We make mistakes! We do things we are told not to do! But he loves us anyways! God is so good to us! Can I get an amen!?

The crowd screams amen. The Church that God Built is quiet big. A lady in the back is crying holding her arms up in the air.

Frank- Ladies and gentlemen. God has sent me on a mission! I am going to try out for the WZCW! I am going to try to save them brothers and sisters! God wants me to save them!

People in the crowd can be heard yelling "Please save them!"

Frank-They need the message of god! They need the message of the lord! They are broken! They need to be saved my brothers and sisters. God has chosen me to lead the way for them, but I can not do it alone! I need your help! I need you to donate to my cause! I am going to need to travel! I am going to need to eat! I am going to have to fight! I am fighting for god! And when I fight for you...All of you fight for god! I represent you!

A tin can is being passed around. People are putting dollars, coins and even checks into the tin.

Frank- I want to pray real quick brothers and sisters. I want to pray for the WZCW. Those guys on the roster have no idea what is going to hit them. The power of god is going to run into the WZCW and clean house. Oh brother yes he will. He will rid the WZCW of its sins! There is too much gluttony brother! There is too much jealousy! There is too much envy! I will clear the WZCW of all of those sins. I will spread God's word like no one has ever done. I will become the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, and I will bring God to the front of the wrestling business. I will be God's champion! Anyone in the WZCW is more than welcome to join my crusade! If you truly believe in God....Then follow me! Follow me to the holy land! Lets build the Army of God! For anyone who gets in my way...Well let have God have mercy on their soul! Can I get a amen!?

Everyone shouts "Amen" in the church, and Frank does a little dance while music begins to play in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back