Former WCW Champion Involved in Car Accident RUSHED TO HOSPITAL

deadelviX

Dark Match Winner
From TMZ...

David Arquette!!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/04/david...t-collision-west-hollywood-head-on-collision/

David was driving in West Hollywood just a few minutes ago ... when his car veered into oncoming traffic.

David is lying on the ground right now -- bleeding -- as fire trucks are racing to the scene.

A witness tells TMZ ... David was behind a car that stopped suddenly. David then swerved to the left to avoid hitting the car and went into oncoming traffic. David slammed into a car going in the opposite direction.

David was driving a silver Cadillac.

We're told David was on his way to Burbank airport to board a private jet which was going to Las Vegas, for the grand opening of Sugar Factory -- a candy store at the Paris Hotel. He was supposed to attend a party hosted by Kim Kardashian.

UPDATE: He's being taken away by ambulance right now.

Story developing ...

I liked him in the Scream movies, I'm guessing filming for Scream 4 is finished so that won't effect the movie any bit.

Just because he was a former WCW champion doesn't mean this should be in the wrestling spam zone. Fail post is fail.

I think this guy works for the WZ front page. He mentioned he was a Former WCW champ in the title, but really it was a guy who had a small part in wrestling.

I think this guy works for the WZ front page. He mentioned he was a Former WCW champ in the title, but really it was a guy who had a small part in wrestling.

Unfortunately, he still won the title and is in the record books. It's as legit as the Great Khali's title run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back