Former head of creative offers "shoot"

What are the top five worst RP's you have ever read during your stay?

o be fair if they're bad they're forgettable. I guess when Alex Bowen posted about 50K words for a sample RP.

I don't regret bringing Harthan in. He was really effective at the time. No one would have guessed that he would have ended the way that he did.

Honestly, I never should have been head of creative...definitely not for a year. But with the committee leadership that was going on at the time, I had to step up and be a louder voice. Lee was exactly what we needed to get the fed going in the right direction. It took a big load off of me when I promoted him. I take pride in that I kept the fed alive and had some kind of vision for its future...but Lee is the guy who made that happen.

Yes I will say Harthan was a very good creative member, in fact he was always thinking up new storylines and what have you.

But then came last years All or Nothing PPV, and he just plain disappeared. We were to split the Eurasian/Mayhem Triple threat match, I put in a lot of effort on the Mayhem side of it, and Lee was forced to write a rollup for the Eurasian half. Pissed me off more than anything. He never came back and then popped up and resigned one day. Other than the disappearing act, he was a good creative member.

The main problem with Harthan was that he wanted to book title reigns around the stories rather than stories around the title reigns. He had a full plan going from All or Nothing to Kingdom Come where he had virtually every belt booked for different people and the worst part was he actually promised people some championship reigns regardless of their effort, he even wanted to get every belt possible in the space of 3 months.

A good match writer, great RPer and came up with some real good stuff, but just attempting to down the route of "Who gets what is up to us, not by their effort" was a bad call.

Yes I will say Harthan was a very good creative member, in fact he was always thinking up new storylines and what have you.

But then came last years All or Nothing PPV, and he just plain disappeared. We were to split the Eurasian/Mayhem Triple threat match, I put in a lot of effort on the Mayhem side of it, and Lee was forced to write a rollup for the Eurasian half. Pissed me off more than anything. He never came back and then popped up and resigned one day. Other than the disappearing act, he was a good creative member.

He resigned?

News to me...

He resigned?

News to me...

He was given a "you have 2 weeks to sort yourself out in the fed or you're kicked out" type of thing, so he said yeah sure I'll do that, then quit on about day 10.

Where did you get the ideas for PPV names?

Were there any particular storylines you enjoyed writing?

Where did you get the ideas for PPV names?

The PPV names were decided before my time, I had no input on any of the names.

Were there any particular storylines you enjoyed writing?

Titus wise the feud with Vengeance where Leon was kidnapped was great, I also enjoyed the start of the rWo as well as the EurAsian tournament, that one took us all by surprise!

What is the one thing you accomplished in your time as Creative Head that if someone told you it was going to be accomplished during your reign, you would've never believed it to be possible?

What is the one thing you accomplished in your time as Creative Head that if someone told you it was going to be accomplished during your reign, you would've never believed it to be possible?

Removing drama from the e-fed and making it a credible area in the eyes of staff on the forum

Titus wise the feud with Vengeance where Leon was kidnapped was great, I also enjoyed the start of the rWo as well as the EurAsian tournament, that one took us all by surprise!

That was an awesome storyline though. So... was I your best ever (feud)

It's a hard one to call, my one with Hasheem was my first major breakthrough in the fed, Vengeance was high emotions, Bratcnhy got me demasked and rWo was fun.

It would be hard to pick someone.

If you could pick one person to feud with right now, who would it be?

It's a hard one to call, my one with Hasheem was my first major breakthrough in the fed, Vengeance was high emotions, Bratcnhy got me demasked and rWo was fun.

It would be hard to pick someone.

Little better than my first feud against Derf. Until he took his ball and went home because he didn't win... ever. Poor little guy.

I think my feud against you is certainly the best, though the programme with Ty lately has been awesome

Definitely when we were on probation, though after that no.

What is the hardest division to maintain, based on whatever criteria you choose?

WorldHeavyweight because some people feel like the challenger should always get the advantage over the champ, where I'm of the train of thought that if an rp is at a draw then the champion should go over and not making the champion look weak.

Fave feud of the moment?

The person(s) most likely to get a title shot at the next PPV.

Preffered gimmick for said title match at the next PPV?

At the moment? Ty and Show have the best feud

I know who it shouldn't be: Titus

I'd like to see a good old fashioned one on one no gimmick match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back