Former head of creative offers "shoot"

Did you ever hold someone back simply because they were a massive cunt?

There was someone who I didn't give a contract because he was a cunt across the forums, his RP was really good, but I wanted to see whether he'd get banned or not first.

Aside from that, no.

Not really. People who ended up being jerks eventually just left.

Shock might qualify, though.

:blush:

WHat was the best / worst things about cleaning the place up? What was your (thought) process about approaching it.

Likely to be back in creative in the future? When the world title reign ends?

Worst thing was easily the fact there was still drama over flowing, and people quit in that time period who didn't think I could save it. Ben Legend being a prime example.

The best was that it became my project, after being banned for a year to be given something to look after like WZCW after 2 months of coming back was big.

The way I approached it was to keep it simple and then build up from that, so I brought in the time table, I brought in the "highlight" version of the show, that way people got used to RPing regular and shows could go up. Once creative got back into the flow and new members came in then it could become a lot more in depth (match wise) for the shows.

At the moment, I would say no, the guys are doing a fantastic job and I'm proud of how well they're doing. In the future? I wouldn't count it out, but it definitely won't be whilst I'm holding the world championship.

Any RPers from the original group who you think would make it here now? Or are the new batch much better?

Any truly bad calls that you think have been made since you left? And any call you really regret making?

Any RPers from the original group who you think would make it here now?

I think most can, but the problem came when people realised that our rp style was different to other feds'

Or are the new batch much better?

This batch are more consistent, I think it's hard to compare the two.

Any truly bad calls that you think have been made since you left?

Since I've left? I wasn't a fan of Titus winning twice by accidentally knocking a ref over in a row, but truly bad, I would say no.

And any call you really regret making?

I regret giving Vixens the go ahead, I trusted Harthan on that one. I regret giving him a lot of leeway towards the end of his run, as well as not laying the smackdown on certain creative members who were always late or just would go AWOL.

What was your biggest challenge when you became Head of Creative?

Going from the bitchy drama of an inconsistent fed, into one where drama/bitchyness is no more and shows are consistently good, on time and rps are great. Simply put it was changing it from something that was a chore into something enjoyable for the whole forum.

What were you expectations for the Fed when you took over and what do you think turned things around for us?

What were you expectations for the Fed when you took over and what do you think turned things around for us?

Expectations? Wow that was a tough one, I did have a desire to get rid of the stigma it had, to make it a lace where newbs and regulars could have fun together, people you wouldn't usually have interaction.

What do you think turned things around for us?

Without sounding like a big head, I took over in the October, it was that point the fed was put under a probationary period. So I worked to build a team that I know were committed, people left and new people came in. Having Phoenix, Ty and yourself aboard (plus Harthan until the last couple of months) really got us into pushing how well we wrote matches etc.

The worst match in WZCW? (Excluding the chicken match and the win via armbar)

The worst match in WZCW? (Excluding the chicken match and the win via armbar)

To me I wouldn't pick a worst match ever, but any match that has the entrances last longer than the match itself is bad. recent example of this would be the Mayhem at the last PPV (though I do know why that was the case)

When you say that the RP style here is different than other places, what do you mean? This is not only the first E-Fed I've ever seen, let alone join, but the only forum I've really ever participated in, so I have no base of comparison.

Besides yourself, have you seen any other "turn around" cases where a poster with a questionable reputation or a troubled history on the forums made a turn around in part by joining and contributing to WZCW?

When you say that the RP style here is different than other places, what do you mean? This is not only the first E-Fed I've ever seen, let alone join, but the only forum I've really ever participated in, so I have no base of comparison.

Well some feds do it where you have to have a minimum word count, others have it where you'll post one, and your opponent will have 24 hours to reply and vice versa.

Besides yourself, have you seen any other "turn around" cases where a poster with a questionable reputation or a troubled history on the forums made a turn around in part by joining and contributing to WZCW?

I can't think of any examples of a turn around, but certainly a lot of people have made their name in WZCW. The mild turn arounds I can think of of people still in here are Zero, Crashin and Baller. They just get on with it now.

I got 2:

1. How incredibly blown away were you with my application?

2. If you were head once again and could make one huge change to the fed, like earth shattering change, what would it be?

I got 2:

1. How incredibly blown away were you with my application?

The best application ever ;)

Actually I can't remember to be fair.

2. If you were head once again and could make one huge change to the fed, like earth shattering change, what would it be?

I'll come back to that one, every change I wanted I made before I left. Though some of the PPV names are cheesy as fuck!

I'll have to apoligise about suggesting the Vixen's division. My bad.

Who do you feel was the worst character ever designed, as well as the best? This can be in terms of applications only or how they decided to utilise their character whilst RPing.

Which characters do you feel could have been great, but did not continue with the fed?

I'll have to apoligise about suggesting the Vixen's division. My bad.

Murfish suggested the idea before you were even in the fed

Who do you feel was the worst character ever designed, as well as the best? This can be in terms of applications only or how they decided to utilise their character whilst RPing.

The worst was BEAST which was Deadman's character. His gimmick was a guy who loved brooklyn or something, it had no substance to it. Add to it the likes of all the generic cocky heels.

The best? To me these are the characters that can make minor changes, yet remains the same person. RPers who know how their character thinks, what makes him tick, what doesn't, ones that can be serious, yet can have fun, characters that can fit in any division, think outside the box yet be n it too. Examples would by clearly Everest, Ty, Big Dave, Showtime, Karnage, Vengeance and obviously Titus (but there are a lot more)

Which characters do you feel could have been great, but did not continue with the fed?

Corey Payne, without a shadow of a doubt, that guy improved week on week.

There was also one guy who's gimmick was a classic 80s wrestler ala Backlund, but he left before the contract match and I really liked the gimmick. I actually think it would suit Garth Black very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back