For those of you in the Tri-State area....

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
My father will be on the news throughout the day. He played a huge part in the sentencing of Jason Williams and his trial. He has been interviewed by multiple news stations and has already appeared on ABCNews. If you see a guy named Steven Farman, That's him.

Heres a quote from him on NBC: "Mr. Williams has a dark side," said Steven Farman of the State Attorney General's office. " With wealth and fame comes responsibility. It is time, after eight long years, for Mr. Christofi's voice to be heard." Farman added that in Williams' bedroom was "an arsenal of weapons to arm a small militia -- There's a reason why we call it a deadly weapon."

First your cousin on 30 Rock and now your Dad all over the news...you must really suck because your family gets so much face time on my TV screen.

BIG NEWS BIG HAIR!
2202691530_8bfb8ba440.jpg

wait a couple of months, my dad is getting sick, He will be in the news soon. last time he was sick he tried to blow a servo up. But don't think i will be telling ou who he is if he makes it on tv, I will be to ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back