For The Love Of...

But KB, did you not see the eerie similarity between both the Undertaker and Sting's vignettes? Surely there is some sort of connection? Clearly it's all a part of a cross TNA/WWE super show where Sting vs. Taker takes place.

See this is why I started to prefer the spam sections of the site. Ironically - easier to read, and there's less crap. Much less.

EDIT: Not that this was a link to a thread or anything. But y'know, it could've been.

I am certain that the much anticipated Sting versus Undertaker matchup will finally occur at WM 28. Of course, it won't be the final match of the evening; the main event will obviously be Hulk Hogan versus Ric Flair for the WWE Championship :)

Come in guys, let it go. Sting is never coming to WWE. He won't be in their Hall of Fame. And he will never appear in the ring with the Undertaker. If it didn't happen last year, it never will. And I for one am glad, this match would be all hype with no substance at this stage of their careers.

There is a better chance of Khali drawing more money than Austin than there is of this match happening. I know people want to see it but it ain't happening and if it does it won't be with the real Sting (maybe Taker vs. nWo Sting)

:lol:
ahh specultators

random thing: I am reptar hear me roaaaaaar!:lmao:

but anyway it think its unfair to judge people for wnating the match:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo