• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fml

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
I dont know if anyone has seen this site ,FmyLife

Today, I was driving home from school, when I saw this girl I like walking home. Trying to be polite, I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. After my offer, I was rejected as she said "No, I'm actually already home," and proceeded to walk up the nearest driveway... MY driveway. FML

Today, I turned 18. Nothing was said at breakfast, but I figured they'd remember and we'd have cake at night. I came home and there was cake, but not for me. My sister got her period for the first time during the day and they were celebrating. Apparently, a vaginal discharge was more important. FML

A friend of mine was just telling me about this site last night.

I wonder how many of the stories are true, and how many clever people are just lurking the site or coming up with crappy situations.

Clever or not...funny stuff.

Whilst in the midst of coitus with my ex girlfriend, I said "I love you so much, Amanda."

Her name was Lisa. FML!!

Tell me that's not epic!

:lmao:
Today, I came home to find my mum on the phone to the doctor. When she hung up I asked what had happened. She said they found a sexually transmitted disease in my bloodtest, and then she began to call me a ****. I'm 14, and am still a virgin. After 5 mins of crying, she tells me she was joking. FML

Lol good way to find out if they have had sex or not.

Today, I came home to find my mum on the phone to the doctor. When she hung up I asked what had happened. She said they found a sexually transmitted disease in my bloodtest, and then she began to call me a ****. I'm 14, and am still a virgin. After 5 mins of crying, she tells me she was joking. FML

Lol good way to find out if they have had sex or not.

My anwser would have been, I didn't think the cheese was supposed to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back