• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace

Mrs Sexy

Occasional Pre-Show
Wednesday 1/27 was the concert to see these 3 bands, that Will and I went to. We had a great time. If nobody has been to see any of them live, I recommend all 3.

On a side note, anyone that remembers me saying a while back about the BuckCherry concert Will and I were going to go to that got cancelled, well here's the funny thing, they are going to be going to a town roughly 30 minutes away from where Will and I live. I plan on going to see them, but I really don't think they will show up. It won't be a big deal if they cancell because there will be more bands that I want to see that same week. So I will most likely buy the week pass to see all of them.

NSL-I can't wait for your reply on this!

I was suppose to see them 2 weeks ago, then remembered I'm broke as fuck, seeing Breaking Benjamin in April though

Havn't seen Breaking Benjamin in years, last time I saw them they opened for Godsmack, (hed) P.E. also opened, that was a great show, both Breaking Benjamin and Godsmack put on great shows, however (hed) P.E. sucked dick

I saw them open for 3 Doors Down along with Staind. Power went out on 3 Doors Down's 4th song. All of Cincinnati was blacked out allegedly.

Havn't seen Breaking Benjamin in years, last time I saw them they opened for Godsmack, (hed) P.E. also opened, that was a great show, both Breaking Benjamin and Godsmack put on great shows, however (hed) P.E. sucked dick

That was way back in 2003. Will and I also went to that same line-up. Will's first rock concert too. Great show except for Hed PE.

Saw 3DD, thought they sucked just as much live as they do on the radio, left halfway through their set, think I was there for whoever was opening for them anyways, don't remember who that was now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back