Flo Rida and Pitbull in the Island of Misfit Asses

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
[YOUTUBE]-WDcpwZqYlU[/YOUTUBE]

Flo Rida and Pitbull, trying to act like Sir Mix A Lot, singing like the Ying Yang Twins, and looking like shit.

.... Surely if I show this to the TNA naysayers, I can get at least one declaration that rap will be dead in six months, yes?

Rap still makes more money from teenagers and people in early twenties than TNA makes from wrestling fans. Stuff like this isn't going anywhere unfortunately.

I dont understand mainstream rap music. I dont understand the majority of mainstream....

well anything, really. Besides football and wrasslin.

It's not even really rap. More Hip Hop/dance.

No I haven't listened to the song.

No, I'm not starting to type like Paperghost....

This has been the most sane statement I've seen all week. Add Soulja Boy and we're on the money

Soulja Boy made a dance white people can do. That's the fastest way to become a success, so I understood his rise to fame.

But Chief Keef, man, I mean... maybe I'm just an old fart now, but I just don't get it.

Also; is there a less original person in the history of music than Flo Rida?

Let's look at the samples:

Sugar- Eiffel 65
Right Round- Dead or Alive
I Cry- Brenda Wilson

And now this base....

[YOUTUBE]GOak9xDq_yA[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously, any one less original than him?

Rap officially died when Chief Keef became a success.

This has been the most sane statement I've seen all week. Add Soulja Boy and we're on the money

Add Nicki Minaj to this mix. And most rap artists from 2006 - present.

Music's not the same anymore. It's as bad as the 80's and not as good to listen to.

Soulja Boy made a dance white people can do. That's the fastest way to become a success, so I understood his rise to fame.

But Chief Keef, man, I mean... maybe I'm just an old fart now, but I just don't get it.

I don't know who Chief Keef is. I'm glad I don't seeing JMT talk about it. He's usually on point with his views on society.

Who's Pitbull again? Just remember the face muggin in a Bud Light commercial. :shrug:

He's a chicano from South Beach who looks like a washed up boxer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back