• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flex's 5 Gripes about WZ's Color

FlexBuffchest

Dark Match Jobber
Sorry to any who read. I live in China and try to keep the element of surprise alive as I don't get anything live here.

Anyway, this week's Flex's 5 may piss off some of the guys who contribute here. This weeks 5 is dedicated to some of the more famous people who contribute on this site. No offense to anyone, I just disagree. That being said, let's rock!

#5 Scott Hudson- "Did Fritz force feed David the killer California roll in Tokyo? No. Did Fritz shove the pills down Mike’s gullet? No. Did Fritz pull either trigger as the muzzle pressed the flesh of Chris and Kerry? Nope. But he may as well have.

I do not know Kevin Von Erich. Like most of you, I know of him. I watched his work in World Class and admired his great ability. I watched him deal with the more and more tragic deaths of his brothers and, stoically maintain his dignity. I watched both DVD’s poke a prodding camera his way and ask uncomfortable questions to which he responded honestly. He has impressed me to no end with how he has carried himself in the face of a Job-like existence for over 20 years.

I also did not know Fritz Von Erich either. But he sucks."

Journalistic integrity? He doesn't even know anyone in the Von Erich family, and I don't either. I however, didn't say anything about the family, til now. If I say "Scott, you're bitter at the wrestling world for shunning you!", does that mean it's true?

#4 Glen Gilbertti-"Seriously, you had Booker, Benoit, Eddie, Jericho, Raven, Alex Wright, Jarrett, Konnan, Mysterio, Juvi,and myself and others."

I love all you guys, but I don't remember Alex Wright ever cutting a promo I was interested in. Maybe should have been 5.

#3 Sorry, not all are from this week as I am a little behind most of you(in show times only). Scott Hudson(again)- "Anyway, this 3-hour self-pleasuring just rubbed me the wrong way. Granted, there were some excellent components. Jeff Hardy and Carlito had an amazing match. I’m really glad Carlito is staying. He has a terrific future. Rob Van Dam again proved why not bringing him back is a mistake. save_us.rvd.

Okay, I agree with everything but the first sentence. "
Scott Hudson(again)- "Anyway, this 3-hour self-pleasuring just rubbed me the wrong way.". Why not pleasure yourself after leading 15 years of entertainment? Wouldn't you Scott? I would. I think Konnan and Chris Cash both said"not too much vince is good." I could be wrong..(Disco)

#2 Scott Hudson- "Beer: The Cause Of (And Solution To) Most Of Scott Hall’s Problems"

Who the Hell is Scott Hudson? Because you were on T.V. you're speaking the gospel? I don't care if he's your best friend, don't bury him like that! As Konnan said, can't quote exactly Take your shot then leave it. I think that was the jist. Anyway Scott(Hudson) buried Hall(Scott). I don't think he deserved it(from Scott Hudson). Are you his agent Scott(Hudson)?

#1 Kevin McElvaney- "

ECW’s matches are also a different style than most of those seen on Raw and Smackdown. True, many of WWE’s most talented athletes are on the two bigger brands. Still, I, personally, find excitement in watching some of the company’s younger stars develop in the ring. ECW upstarts are several leaps above those in the WWE farm system but, at the same time, they’re trying out new things and wrestling different kinds of matches. Take Elijah Burke, for example. Burke has a truly unique style in the ring, and his matches with CM Punk have been a fresh alternative to the same ol-same ol style we see from some of the company’s more “established” stars. I’m not talking high spots or anything like that. We just, quite simply, see some different slams, strikes, and holds from these guys."

Are you kidding? I certainly hope so. They get sent to ECW for a reason(they suck) with the exception of a few...

Let's hear your thoughts(true wrestling fans)
Flex out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back