Flea Market's rule.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
The outdoor one i've been going to since I was a baby does at least. There's so much cool shit there. I bought a new knife for $5. Black blade, about 3-4 inches long, red handle. Fold up knife. Had to resist buying brass knuckles. They're illegal in the state of Virginia, but these had a belt buckle attachment so.. legal. I bought WCW Mayhem, WCW/nWO Thunder, and WWF Attitude for $2 each for the PS1. A New York Yankees Fans Only parking sign. And.. something else. I forgot what. Some chick was selling an Atari 2600 + controller + 30 games or so for 54$.

I remember going to a car boot sale (as we call it here) with a friend and his girlfriend. There was a guy trying to charge £50 for an unboxed version of Tetris. She (not having a clue about games) told him it was a rip off. He then replied that it was a very rare game, she laughed and said it was one of the biggest selling games evah. The guy politely asked us to move on our way!

You can get amazing bargains because people who unload their stuff at these places often don't realize the value of it all.

I found a reel-to-reel tape recorder at a flea market after searching for over a year at more "legitimate" places. The thing cost $20, but although that was an incredible price for a machine that was in such great shape, the really important thing was that I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Try the flea markets.....you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back