• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First time going to WWE Smackdown taping, what to expect... duration etc

Yesiamaduck

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hi I'm going to my first ever WWE taping this year when Smackdown goes to the O2 arena in April, I need to plan my travel and really would like to know what time a show starting at around 7.30pm will end. I'm sorry if this thread is considered spam but I cannot for the life of me find an answer anywhere on the internet!

Usually around 11 it will end. FYI, you will get tapings of other shows, NXT and Superstars. There will be about a minute between each segment to compersate for commercial breaks. Look around the arena for anouncements for the arena. I went to one last year and it said to send a text to a certain number (it was for the arena, not WWE) and you could win a chance for front row seats andeveryone that sent in a text got a text back for a free popcorn. Not too special but instead of paying $10 or a pop and soda, I paid $5. That was just my experience

As prush said, you'll see an NXT taping (Superstars tapes their show at Raw) and you'll also get a "dark match" (non-televised) main event. You will also see more from the crowd at a Smackdown! taping than you will see on TV. The most noticeable thing will be the re-done botched spots. Smackdown is very heavily edited. Overall, you will enjoy yourself, mostly because it isn't live, therefore the show flows a little better and you're not sitting through endless commercials and vignettes like you do at a live Raw broadcast. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back