• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Fight

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
I'm going to be preparing for my first and probably only amatuer mixed martial arts bout. My surgery recovery time is supposed to be about 3 months and a local promotion called Hostility Fights is putting on a card in December. If all goes well with my recovery I could potentially be fighting on the card.

I'm definitely not looking into making a career out of anything, it's just something I would like to do. If it works out for me, I may give it another go.

I do feel fat right now though, I would be fighting at 170 but honestly I would want to get down to 155 if possible. I only need to cut a couple pounds to make 170, but more than 20 to get to 155. Fatty am I.

Should be able to loose the weight in time for the card though. It's not that hard with a little effort really.

Still sounds pretty epic though. How is the recovery coming along though?

The couple pounds I would have to lose to get to 170 wouldn't be hard Ferb, but to get to 155 would be since I haven't been that weight in years. Plus the only place I could get on the card was at 170 since there were no 155ers at all on the card ha.

If I could win by armbar that would be rad. The possibility isn't that far out there either since most of the fighters that fight for Hostility here are boxers with some, sometimes zero wrestling background. Not only do I have about 12 years of boxing experience but years of muay thai and ju jitsu as well. I wrestled in highschool but uh...yeah I'll need to work on that.

My surgery is actually tomorrow so I doubt I'll be posting until monday.

Hopefully I do Crock. If I don't, I'm definitely not cut out for fighting because the ''talent'' here is pretty limited and if one of these guys can beat me than pretty much anyone could. We do have a shit ton of good boxers coming from Ventura county though, don't know how well they transfer to mma.

You can easily cut weight to get to 155 the last few weeks out via water, sodium, and macro nutrient modifications and then bounce back up after the weigh in. Especially if we're talking shit as far away as December. Fuck, I've seen guys lose 10-15 "pounds" in a day.

Fight be damned,you just come out of that surgery ok,then we'll have you whoopin asses post haste!

If you want to make weight, try water pills. You piss out like 10 pounds in like one day. That's how I maintained my weight in Pee wee. I was a fatty bombatty.

The couple pounds I would have to lose to get to 170 wouldn't be hard Ferb, but to get to 155 would be since I haven't been that weight in years. Plus the only place I could get on the card was at 170 since there were no 155ers at all on the card ha.

I guess it all depends on how easy you have on loosing weight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back