• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finlay vs. Batista @ No Mercy

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I think that's the way they're going for No Mercy, they would'nt let Finlay be so dominant over Batista if it was'nt leading to a match.

With Batista out of the main event I'm pretty certain Cena is going to Smackdown to face King Booker at the main event of No Mercy.

No, Batista will not regain the title at No Mercy and I agree 100% with Y2Jake, Cena will lose to Edge and be the Main Event for No Mercy, Seeing that this rivalry between him and edge is getting far too boring, abd WWE knows it.

yeah itll be next week i think no mercy is gonna be booker and batista in like a hell in a cell or a cage match so no one can interfere or some shit then if cena does come to SD there gonna have a batista and cena fued and if he doesnt come to SD there gonna have a finlay and batista fued and hopefully finlay wins lol

no hella agreeing with y2jake

Cenas gonna come over and win sdome battle royal/ tournament last eliminating batistaand then king book v.s cena no mercy cena win then quick loss to batista

yeah i might have to change my mind i just read that the finlay vs batista fued is gonna go on for a bit cus finlay puts ppl over good or something cus batista is still rusty or some shit and thats y they ended the kennedy and batista fued quick

I think batista vs booker will be no mercy's main event and hopefully batista beat booker T and win the championship...

Internally, several WWE people believe that Batista's "star" is starting to fade. It has been said that Batista hasn't been himself since his return to Smackdown. He is slower on his feet, not to mention more tentative and less confident. The reason Mr. Kennedy got the U.S. Title from Finlay is because they were worried that Batista was losing steam. WWE felt as though that Finlay is best used to help get someone over, and now he will feud with Batista in an attempt to help get him back on track to carry the brand. Right now, the company stance is that Batista's fade just proves how great Triple H is, because he got Batista over. Also, the company is now moving towards a Kennedy vs. Lashley U.S. title program

Taken from WrestleZone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back