finlay to become world champ

• Thread starter johnbradshawlayfield
  • Start date
J

johnbradshawlayfield

finlay is to become w-champ after no mercy as he is to take title from booker and drop it to batista. finlay has a lot of stroke in the business lets here it for the next transitional champ....

um...sources??

or did it just pop into your head through a dream...

If this is true (which I doubt - but stranger things have happened - i.e CENA winning and BOOKER T being considered good) then I may have to never ever watch my TV again for fear of killing myself.

i think if anything lashley is going to take it from booker at no mercy then they will let finlay take it from lashley(i hope) and end that long ass fued him and lashley have then recontinue the finlay and batista fued..as much as i want finlay to have the belt i would like to see a batista and lashley fued for the belt too

Taker4545 said:
i think if anything lashley is going to take it from booker at no mercy then they will let finlay take it from lashley(i hope) and end that long ass fued him and lashley have then recontinue the finlay and batista fued..as much as i want finlay to have the belt i would like to see a batista and lashley fued for the belt too

The thing is...the WWE doesnt change the title 5 times in 1 week. If there will be a transitional champion there will be one person winning it, it looks if the changing of champ is real...then lashley would be the one to win it now and lose to batista or whoever later....however I think it would be better if Batista just beat Booker for it...this transitional champion thing gets our hopes up and then shatters them right after...like the whole Cena and Edge thing...luckily Edge got a reign anyways, but i hated the fact Edge got it for 3 weeks then back to Cena, thats another reason for people not liking Cena...same thing over and over...but then again this is just my opinion

1. We need sources.
2. It is not true.
3. Finlay still needs some mic skills.

i woud like to see booker retain at no mercy then some how finlay get a shoot on smackdown and lashly n batista screw booker and knock em both out n throwfinlay on him n boom...new champion...then the next ppv batista get it off finlay even tho i dont think batist should get the belt back till he gets his shit together!

tha420dgnr8 said:
Oh, and on a note related to this thread...Little Bastard will be the next US Champion!!! Or not

i totally agree....then when finaly is whc n lil b is us champ they team up n become tag champions to!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back