• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Find Out About Thrash!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
With him making his debut match on WZCW next week, why don't you take a minute to ask a question to Thrash & find out things you may want to know about him?

Why do you once again have a name made for a heel but are trying to be a face?
How much inspiration did you take from the original Justin Cooper character?

Why do you once again have a name made for a heel but are trying to be a face?
How much inspiration did you take from the original Justin Cooper character?

I don't think of Thrash being a name for a heel.
And none at all. Thrash came to me while I was lying in bed one night & I developed it all the next day.

What inspired you to create the may be the most blatant Mary Sue in the history of the fed?

I had to Google that. But seriously, I didn't think of creating a character that people were forced to create feelings for, I created a character that I thought would work for me.

How long before you turn heel?

The whole point & creation of this character is to be a face. Whereas when I started with Scumm, he was quite a blank canvas, which is why he ended up turning face.

However, I already have multiple ideas for where Thrash can go, there's no heel turn on the horizon at all.

I should have realized that...but good to see someone else got a finisher name from a song besides me!

Will Thrash one day grow his hair out and go from a modern day rocker to a 80's hairband rocker?

Where do you see Thrash in three months time?

If things really take off, then I have no idea. If not, I'd love to be Mayhem Champion by then.

I should have realized that...but good to see someone else got a finisher name from a song besides me!

Will Thrash one day grow his hair out and go from a modern day rocker to a 80's hairband rocker?

I doubt it. He's already in his 30's, I think he's gonna stay in his own ways.

You're a ways behind, the end of days, the weight of your sin, and ride the lightning have all been names of my finishers. All song names, or related. Quite a few people do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back