• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Resolution: TNA Tag Team Title Match

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money Inc vs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and "The Monster" Abyss

Well, I'm not surprised this match made the pay per view and it should be decent. I'm a fan of Robert Roode and James Storm and think their title reign has been great thus far. But Abyss and Matt Morgan have been built up rather strong as of late and really look like a dominant tag team that is a threat towards the tag team champs.

If it wasn't for Beer Money avoiding Team 3D, I would predict a title change here. But Beer Money vs Team 3D for the belts is going to happen sooner or later. So once again, I'm predicting the champions to retain here once again by cheating to get the pin on Abyss.

Your thoughts?

I'd agree also. Abyss and Morgan are kind of thrown together just because of their size and Morgan is likely going to be pushed towards the world title now, which isn't a bad sounding match actually, Morgan and Sting. I really hope tehy don't make the change here though because as you said, 3D is the likely choice to have the big time title match with 3D during the Mafia storyline. Maybe Beer Money joins the MEM and we get the showdown match in maybe a month or two. Either way, this match should be pretty good as Beer Money are good enough heels and Abyss is crazy enough to always be entertaining. hopefully no title change though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back