• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Final Resolution] Robbie E (C) v. Eric Young [Television Championship]

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Final Resolution 2011
Robbie E. (C) v. Eric Young
TNA Television Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finalres8.jpg

All discussion here.​

Both of these guys are such frickin goofs, but in the end only one of them will leave the TV Champion. This time I see Robbie E leaving with his title, their feud has been a very interesting one for sure but I think that now that Robbie is champion he can be taken a little more seriously and when I saw him on Spin Cycle I must say that even though I don't think too much of him he felt like a champion to me. I want to see these two finish their stuff up and get a new challenger in there, and hopefully that happens after Robbie E wins this PPV match.
Gunslinger's Prediction
Robbie E Retains the TV Championship

I say keep it on Robbie E. I got tired of Eric's run real quick. Give Robbie a good set of challengers and build up this division.
I SAY GIVE THE TITLE TO JOE, but thats just me.

Robbie retains.

:banghead:

This match shows everything that is wrong about TNA all at once. They are defending a TELEVISION Championship on a pay-per-view event. They made a guy who sucks at everything he does, Robbie E, their midcard champion. They gave a title match push to a guy who's career they destroyed by terrible booking and awful characters, Eric Young. Seriously, there is absolutely nothing remotely tolerable about this match. I refuse to watch it. I will be putting the show on pause once this match starts, taking a walk down to the gas station for some gummies and chocolate, walk back to the apartment, and by the time I get back it will be over. I'll fast forward the entire match. I could not care less who wins. I guess I'll give Robbie E a predicted retention because he is the lesser of two evils here. I hate Robbie E, but Eric Young has been unwatchable for a very long time.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Robbie E will retain the Television Championship.

No poll here, IDR?

I'm honestly surprised that this feud is still going on. I'm even more surprised that TNA seems intent on pushing Robbie E. I'm really not expecting this match to be anything special other than filler for the card. Hopefully their feud ends after this because I'm pretty burned out on seeing Young feud with Robbie. I see Robbie retaining here and moving on to feud with someone else. Not sure who that would be but yeah. Robbie E. for the win here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back