• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Final Resolution] Crimson & Morgan (C) v. Devon & Pope [Tag Team Championships]

Who wins?

• Crimson & Morgan

• Devon & Pope

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Final Resolution 2011
Crimson & Morgan (C) v. Devon & Pope
TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finalres5.jpg

All discussion here.​

Crimson and Morgan may be just a team that was thrown together but they compliment each other well as partners and from what we've seen from them so for they have surprisingly good chemistry for such a new team. Devon and Pope however are a team that was recently thrown together that makes no sense at all and they are not fun to watch as a team at all, pretty crappy chemistry and there is no way that they take the titles. At first I wasn't sure what Crimson and Morgan were doing getting themselves mixed up in the tag division but they may be exactly what Impact needs in that department and I could see them holding the titles for some time, this also works well because they can have an impressive reign while the main event scene clears up.
Gunslinger's Prediction
Crimson and Morgan Retain

Devon & Pope are a rather awful team, but anything is better than Mexican America. I fully expect the champions to retain here, not only for Crimson to keep his streak intact, but also because a team like them would need a far better set of opponents than Devon/Pope in order for a loss to make any sense. I think that Crimson & Morgan will be Tag Team Champions for a long time, before tensions build and their singles feud restarts. This will be a quick and easy title retention for them before they move on to face another team. Devon & Pope would then move on to.... Probably more filler that no one will care about.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Crimson & Morgan will retain the TNA Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back