[Final Resolution] Austin Aries v. Bully Ray

Who wins?

• Austin Aries

• Bully Ray

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Resolution 2012
Austin Aries v. Bully Ray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ariesray.jpg

All discussion here.​

I'm unsure who will win this one. Aries beat him at the beginning of the year and with Bully as the face he could get some revenge for Hulk & Brooke by beating Aries here but I think Aries has more to gain from the victory. Neither one is really doing much at the moment since Bully randomly gave up on the Aces & Eights fight and Aries seemingly out of the title picture for the moment.

I'll take a guess and pick Aries.

I predict this is gonna be the Match Of The Night, either this or AJ vs. Daniels, but after their match at Sacrifice, my money is on this to steal the show. I'm also predicting that we'll see Bully come out with the victory as a result of interference from Brooke, which will fuel the fire in Aries and make him try & take her out or something on Impact, making this whole thing between Bully, Hulk and Aries even more heated & personal. I'm not sure what Brooke will do but I think she will provide enough distraction for Bully to take advantage and get the win. Or Brooke will come down, get in the ring, accidentally get taken out by Bully or Aries, Bully will check up on her and Austin will sneak up behind him and steal the victory. Whoever wins, Brooke is gonna be involved in the outcome of the match either way.

The one and only reason I am even considering watching this match is due to Austin Aries being in it. This feud makes me cringe. It's a colossal waste of everyone's time! Someone with Aries' skills deserves a better angle to be working. Ray should have remained a heel. Not to mention the fact that they are fighting over Brooke Hogan for crying out loud. WHY!? Aries will probably win so that more frustration can be added to Ray's character and we hopefully see him turn heel again as a result. Although the sad truth is that this awful angle will probably end up continuing. It's getting worse and I am reaching the point where I regret giving the angle a chance. I wish TNA would just end this before it reaches Claire Lynch levels of awful, but this is TNA we're talking about. Aries wins what should end up being a decent match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Austin Aries will defeat Bully Ray.

This has got to belong to Aries, right??

Aries is already coming off back-to-back losses to Hardy at that last two PPVs, if the rumors are true that TNA intends to have Aries in the main event of Lockdown then they have to start rebuilding his momentum now. Three PPV losses to end the year would be an absolute shame considering how well TNA has used Aries throughout 2012.

I also wouldn't be shocked at a swerve that sees Brooke Hogan leave the match on Aries's arm after somehow costing Ray the contest.

This has got to belong to Aries, right??

Aries is already coming off back-to-back losses to Hardy at that last two PPVs, if the rumors are true that TNA intends to have Aries in the main event of Lockdown then they have to start rebuilding his momentum now. Three PPV losses to end the year would be an absolute shame considering how well TNA has used Aries throughout 2012.

I also wouldn't be shocked at a swerve that sees Brooke Hogan leave the match on Aries's arm after somehow costing Ray the contest.

I would really hate to see Aries be shouldered with Brooke Hogan. In no way does he need her with him. I also wouldn't be shocked if it happened. That being said I agree that Aries needs the win here. I really hope Bully turns heel again soon and a loss here could lead to that. I think it will be a good match with Aries coming out on top due to some sort of interference.

For me, Aries is the sole point of interest in this match. I dig Bully Ray but not in his current role. It just doesn't fit him at all. Everything about Ray screams heel. I know Ray gets a good amount of cheers, but maybe that just means that TNA isn't making him despicable enough.

I don't personally care about Brooke Hogan's honor or whatever the hell the reason for this match is. I think it'd be far more entertaining if the roles were reversed. Aries has done a good job as the antagonist, all things considered, but, again, this whole thing feels like it could've been fun with Bully in this role.

I expect this feud to go on for at least one more month, so I fully expect Aries to walk out with the win tonight so there'll be a need for another match.

I think it'll be a pretty good match but I don't think it'll be a show stealer like their match at Sacrifice was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back