• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Resolution 2010: Tara vs Mickie James [Falls Count Anywhere]

Who will win this match?

• Tara

• Mickie James

Results are only viewable after voting.

LSN80

King Of The Ring
Falls Count Anywhere Match:
Mickie James vs Tara

This match has also been announced on TNA's website. This is another rematch from Turning Point, where Tara and Mickie brawled to the outside of the ring to a double countout. Later on the show, Mickie was attacked by KO's champion Madison Rayne while she continued to brawl with Tara.

On the 11/18 version of Impact, Mickie defeated Beautiful People member Angelina Love to become the #1 contender for Madison Rayne's KO championship. However, the issues between her and Tara remain, as they brawled into the parking lot on last night's Impact. As a result, a Falls Count Anywhere Match has been announced for Final Resolution between the two.

Thoughts on this match? Who wins this, and why?

Unlike their match last month at Turning Point, there has to be a winner here. Mickie is already the number one contender to the KO's title vs Madison Rayne, so Im very surprised they out her title shot on hold. But I like it. Tara is the knockout Madison has stated that all other Knockouts have to go through to get to Madison, and they have unfinished business dating back to Turning Point.

This should be a brawl, and if their match last month is any indication, this should be fun to watch. Despite interference from Madison, I see Mickie winning this match. Perhaps a Sarita face turn is in the works, and she helps even the odds and allows Mickie to emerge victourious.

Either way, I see Mickie winning this, and cashing in her title shot at Genesis. Mickie wins by pinfall after hitting her swinging DDT after run ins from both Sarita and Madison.

I expect to see a lot of brawling here. Mickie and Tara will beat the hell out of each other, because they have this deep seeded hatred for each other. TNA keeps tip toeing around the real reason why Tara and Mickie hate each other, but hopefully we can find out soon enough. I am not excited about this, because their match at Turning Point was kind of let down for me, but hopefully this encounter can be better.

I'm looking forward to this Match. The gimmick here makes perfect sense for this feud they have been brawling non stop since the match at Turning Point. I think that this will be a pretty good Brawl, with Mickie wining the match and advancing to face Madison Rayne for the Knockouts Title at the next PPV.

Mickie is definitely going to win here. She is the best option for a future Knockout Champion so TNA need to let her get in some big wins before she gets a title shot. Tara winning would be pointless because then it makes Mickie look bad when she should be booked to the top of the division, or what's left of the division. I'm not looking forward to the match. I'll probably check facebook during it or go grab a snack.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Mickie James will defeat Tara.

I was wrong, but the logic behind this made sense. Unfortunately, they turned this match into a joke at times by having them brawl into the mens room. I dont remember a Falls Count Anywhere match allowing outside interference anyway, but tnats just me.

It was a solid brawl when they kept it at that, and Madison's interfence made sense. Mickie didnt lose clean, so it doesnt hurt her in that sense. Madisonm's interference and title belt shot made sense given the context.

i hope this is the end of the fued, and it looks like they're transitioning to Madision and Mickie based to Madisons involvement in 2 straight PPV's. I liked this match overall, and Tara winning was the right move given the circumstances. Ive seen these two brawl so many times, and it makes me wish they would have a 15 minute match within the ring to show off why they'r the best two knockouts in the company. Regardless, I enjoyed this match while it lasted, and the right woman went over given the circumstances. A nice transition to Mickie and Madison for the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back