Final of round 1; 2 Golden eye v 127 Aladdin

?

• Goldeneye

• Aladdin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Due to net issues, pics will be uploaded tomorrow....this round is only a 48 hour vote!

Anyone who votes for Aladdin in this match up is a fucking tool. End of story.

Goldeneye MADE the FPS genre. It wasn't the first, and you could make the argument that Doom did it first, but Goldeneye is what took the FPS genre from the PC's of nerds around the world and catapulted it into the living room where even little kids could get a chance to blast away at their friends with everything from timed mines to laser guns to AK-47s. Goldeneye is what set up the success of future franchises like Halo, and will always remain the definitive console FPS.

Aladdin I liked, and voted to get into this tournament. But it's facing fucking Goldeneye. Doesn't stand half a snowball's chance in hell.

X put it best: it's facing fucking Goldeneye. Goldeneye perfected the FPS and it's just not going to be topped. You had such a great selection of weapons to pick from that it wasn't even funny. With three stages of difficulty with 00 Agent being so frustrating at times you wanted to scream, this has all kinds of challenges. Once you get done with the regular stuff, you get to 007 mode which is just all kinds of fun as you can change reaction speed, enemy health and other stuff. It's just all around awesomeness, and I didn't even touch on the best part yet: multiplayer.

I think we should just go ahead and give Goldeneye a bye into the next round. I think Mickey Whipwreck had a better shot at defeating Bret Hart in the first round of the Wrestlezone Tournament than Aladdin does at defeating Goldeneye here. Goldeneye has the potential to win this whole tournament while Aladdin garners most of its fame from it's movie counterpart (Disney games are ridiculous, they could make a Little Mermaid or Sleeping Beauty game and people would play them just just out of sheer nostalgia) Games like God of War and Prince of Persia from the same genre shit on it.

Winner Goldeneye, if not for anything else, try entertaining a group of half a dozen teenagers with Aladdin and see how successful that is.

Man, I love me some Goldeneye. 4 players, facility, prox mines. Best multiplayer I've ever experienced in my life.
Goldeneye is literally the template for the FPS's we have today. CoD, Black, even Bioshock are controlled the way they are because Rare made such a superb control scheme. It made Sony go "And that's why we NEED an analogue stick on our controllers..."
Basically, it's the game that the analogue stick was made for at the time.
And it's still pretty much the best multiplayer experience you can have this side of Smash Bros.

Goldeneye. this is a rather easy choice since Aladdin is pretty much crap.

Which begs the question: Aladdin was a choice?

I mean, Goldeneye MADE FPS. and it also made Multiplayer! It's full of win in so many levels, and the closest i can come to enjoy this game once again is Goldeneye:Source...It's not the same anymore.

This is the easiest choice I think I've ever.
Either the father of FPS or a game I've never heard of and just sounds bad.
I'm going with the game that you can play for hours without getting bored, Golden Eye.

For first person shooters, Goldeneye is simple the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

This is a no brainer and how you could vote Aladdin over this just simply amazes me, the only people I would say that vote for Aladdin are either people not allowed to play Goldeneye or just never heard of it, the latter I would be most suprised by.

There's a reason why it's a top seed! Goldeneye all the way!

Goldeneye, simple as that, if I could play any FPS right now, I would say Goldeneye.

Aladdin, is a good game... Not a great game, but it is fun, so I give it props.... But its against Goldeneye, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back