• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Mr. HD

High Definition
I haven't seen anything about this game, at least I don't think so. I wanted to share this with everyone. This is a trailer I found, that is quite old, but amazed me when I saw it.

[YOUTUBE]N6kNTfS4320[/YOUTUBE]

For those that don't know the backstory, FF Versus XIII is all about the Main Character; Noctis Lucis Caelum (the young, black haired dude shown multiple times), the last heir to an isolated nation, which holds the last Crystal protected by kings.

This looks like it could be THE Greatest Final Fantasy Game of all time. The gameplay is like Kingdom Hearts, a free roam system, which plays just like Kingdom Hearts with the Command Menu and Ally System. The Graphics are Absolutely STUNNING.

And the characters look pretty interesting as well. Especially that Blond Haired Girl who's name is Stella. There's another trailer where she's shown against Noctus. I like how this game looks, but it was announced all the way back in 2006 and we have still yet to hear a release date :suspic:

Anybody who likes the game as much as I do is more than welcome to discuss it in this Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back